cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Voyager vs Tadi Brothers Backup / Observational Camera

bghouse
Explorer
Explorer
I am not towing currently, but want to add a backup camera / observational system to my Class C.

I originally was planning to go with Tadi Brothers as I really like the 9" monitor that covers the existing rear view mirror - as that seems like such a natural place. I want to do back of the rig and also the left and right side cameras - so that I can leave them on while driving and have better visibility about what is happening around me - particularly when driving in California ๐Ÿ™‚

The RV tech I was planning to get some other upgrades through is pushing Voyager instead. They don't have a monitor that covers the mirror, and actually they have that suction cup that would be illegal in some of the states I want to spend the most time in - so I'd need a solution.

I was planning to do wireless for this system.

I'm trying to figure out which is the most reliable option - Voyager vs Tadi Brothers.

Looking for advice from owners of either system, or if someone has experience installing both, etc.

TYIA
2 REPLIES 2

SidecarFlip
Explorer
Explorer
Neither for me. I use a Furrion wireless with a dash mount view screen and it works flawlessly and has night vision too.
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
Moved to Dinghy Towing forum from Towing.
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine