cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Screen removal

philandterri
Explorer
Explorer
2006 Bounder 32W, how do you remove the screens on the sides of the bed and sides of the living/dining room slide?
8 REPLIES 8

philandterri
Explorer
Explorer
Tried pushing in all directions, only goes up and down.

philandterri
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you, I will try that tomorrow.

Hank_MI
Explorer
Explorer
Dave H M wrote:
I think you push it one way or the other to the side and it will pop out of the frame. try pushing it in the direction that will allow movement.

That's what I said too. Have to push it over to the side. They're spring loaded just like the slider except the springs are on the sides instead of the top.

Dave_H_M
Explorer
Explorer
I think you push it one way or the other to the side and it will pop out of the frame. try pushing it in the direction that will allow movement.

philandterri
Explorer
Explorer
The screen goes up and down, can't figure how to remove it.

Hank_MI
Explorer
Explorer
Okay, ours are crank out on each side of bed. Slide up/down on ends of the main slide out. These have a screw through the bottom of the inside frame going into the screw. As I recall, after removing the screw, you can slide the screen up and then over to one side to swing it in. Of course yours may be different.

philandterri
Explorer
Explorer
These are not crank out but up and down.

Hank_MI
Explorer
Explorer
Are they crank out, awning windows? On ours you have to remove the crank handle then pull down the spring loaded pins at the top of the screen and swing it in.