cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Roving Manager Couple Self Storage

LouLawrence
Explorer
Explorer
Mini U Storage is seeking a couple with an all-season RV for a full time 40 hour/week, year 'round position. This is NOT a North in the Summer, South in the Winter job but may require travel to the North in the Winter or South in the Summer.
You will stay on-site at most locations so only 50 amp power is available (and usually water) but dump facilities vary by location and may be off site. The pay is great and both people work and are paid.
I have been a roving manager for the company for 7 1/2 years so would be happy to answer any questions. Max RV size of 40 feet (limited room on site). Tow vehicle required for use to run errands while on site. No Motorcycles. Good driving record required. Full background checks will be done for previous employment, SSN, criminal by company.
Mini U Storage Jobs.
Mini U Storage has locations (Storage and Mobile Home) in CA, AZ, CO, TX, VA, NJ, FL, MI, SD, ND, NV, PA and still growing.
Reimbursement for travel and towed usage.
2 REPLIES 2

Explorer II
Explorer II
This seems like a 24hr/day job.
What does this pay?
Do I get gas mileage reimbursement for running your errands with my vehicle and relocation mileage?

Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:

• Manage day-to-day operations of the facility
  • Maintain an exceptionally clean facility, including outside maintenance
  • Greet customers and others in a professional manner
  • Show, rent and clean units
  • Perform market surveys
  • Answer the telephone in a professional manner
  • Make collection calls and process liens to late tenants
  • Perform daily lock check and patrol facility on a continual basis daily
  • Communicate facility issues with Corporate Office in timely manner
  • Clean public restroom and stock with supplies as needed
  • Clean facility, including sweeping, picking up trash and cigarette butts, using the blower, mop, etc.
  • Rent trucks, move trucks, clean trucks, maintain trucks
2011 Ford F-150 EcoBoost SuperCab Max Tow, 2084# Payload, 11,300# Tow,
Timbrens
2013 KZ Durango 2857

LouLawrence
Explorer
Explorer
Bump