cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Recommendation for installers in NC for flat towing setup

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
We will be acquiring an entire towing setup soon and looking for recommended installers in a radius of a couple hours of Charlotte, NC. Prefer it not to be CW.
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L
4 REPLIES 4

willald
Explorer II
Explorer II
Check out Carolina Coach & Marine in Claremont, NC. Bought an RV from them once many years ago, and since then have had work done by their service department several times. Most recently, they installed the Readybrake system on my Ford Fusion so I could tow it behind the Motorhome. They did an awesome job, and this was an install that CW refused to do and said was impossible due to how complicated the Ford Fusion (hybrid) was. Great service department, seem to know what they are doing (although they are not cheap).

Tom Johnson over near the race track (now a Camping World) *USED* to be great, but I'm not sure now. I'm like you, I am very hesitant to have Camping World do any kind of service work. I know several really good, experienced service techs left there when Camping World took over.
Will and Cheryl
2021 Newmar Baystar 3014 on F53 (7.3 V8) Chassis ("Brook")
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK ("Wilbur")

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
Executive wrote:
What type/brand tow setup? NightShiftAuto has installers nationwide.....Dennis

Roadmaster.... I can access their dealer locations on their website, but looking for places not on their list that people have used...
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

lryrob9301
Explorer
Explorer
Check WWW.rvservicereviews.com for a location in your area.

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
What type/brand tow setup? NightShiftAuto has installers nationwide.....Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG