cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part numbers for new Rhinoflex sewer fittings.

1971duster340
Explorer
Explorer
Have you noticed Camco has added some new sewer fittings? They now offer a bayonet mount sewer elbow for the ground end of the hose...no more threading the elbow to the hose and using the locking ring. It attaches to a lug fitting on the hose.
They also added a T fitting so you can dump from 2 hoses and join right at the ground with the sewer pipe screw adapter. I've sent Camco multiple photos of the items, but they don't understand or ???? and can't give me part numbers. Anyone have any info on these new releases? All this might have been Photoshopped.
Greg
N5LFH
2007 Chariot
11 REPLIES 11

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
Try this number for the elbow, 39733.
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II

1971duster340
Explorer
Explorer
Chris Bryant wrote:
I see no reason you cannot use the revolution fitting- the connection is a standard one.

My exact thoughts...Camco said the Revolution was different. When I get to good supplier of Camco parts, we'll see.
Greg
N5LFH
2007 Chariot

Chris_Bryant
Explorer
Explorer
I see no reason you cannot use the revolution fitting- the connection is a standard one.
-- Chris Bryant

1971duster340
Explorer
Explorer
The answer from Camco is the bayonet elbow fitting will only be included in the kit 39741. It would be so convenient to have one effluent elbow that fit several lengths of pipe. They are including the same style elbow in their rhino Extreme line.
Greg
N5LFH
2007 Chariot

1971duster340
Explorer
Explorer
BB_TX wrote:
I thought the Rhinoflex always had the bayonet fittings on both ends. I bought mine 7 yrs ago and it has them.

Is the elbow threaded onto the pipe with a locking ring? This elbow is the part that attaches to the multi sized adapter that screws into the campgrounds sewer dump. Do you remember if yours was bought as a kit?
Greg
N5LFH
2007 Chariot

Rustycamperpant
Explorer
Explorer
Im not so sure about the fittings and part numbers, but I know the car you have listed in you username is kickass! I had a friend with one back in the day... a real sleeper. Thanks for the trip back in memory lane!
2009 Ford Expedition EB, 3.73, Equal-i-zer
2015 KZ Sportsman Showstopper 301BH

1971duster340
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for your help with the T-Fitting...39734.
The elbow at the ground end of the pipe has a bayonet connection that secures to the lugs on the pipe, not a threaded connection and lock ring...39713. Thus, you don't have to dedicate the entire pipe to have the elbow. The Rhinoflex 39741 hose kit has this fitting, but there is no part number for just the elbow. Revolution style 39471 looks correct, but you can't use that elbow on the rhinoflex system. I suspect the box containing the 39741 kit has the part numbers broken out, but I can't read any off the ad photos.
Greg
N5LFH
2007 Chariot

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
I thought the Rhinoflex always had the bayonet fittings on both ends. I bought mine 7 yrs ago and it has them.

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
Not sure about Rhinoflex...but Lippert makes these fittings...

They are called Lippert Waste Master. They are available as a full system or you can get the individual components and use them on your existing hoses...

Here is a Link to them at etrailer...CLICK

"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
camco ryno flex wye model number 39812
camco rynoflex elbow model number39713