cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Made It Into The Big Times -- BTBRV

CharlesinGA
Explorer
Explorer
If you are on a mobile device, I cannot provide a working link, on a desktop or laptop go here..............

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgzSx9jh8DY3bEF-4WN4AaABCQ

On mobile devices, open the Youtube app, do a search for Big Truck Big RV, and select the round black logo with the BTBRV lettering in it, that is his channel home page. Then from the menu bar on top select the Community page and scroll down (right now its the second item, it will move down as other stuff is added on top).

You will see this pic,

Basically, viewers were invited to send in pics of their rigs, which I did, a long time ago. He finally got to me (alot of people submitted pics). If you are not familiar with it, BTBRV is a rather popular Youtube RV channel where he discusses equipment, trucks, trailers, accessories, etc, currently there are 346K subscribers.

Link to the channel home page https://www.youtube.com/c/BigTruckBigRV/featured

Charles
'03 Ram 2500 CTD, 5.9HO six speed, PacBrake Exh Brake, std cab, long bed, Leer top and 2008 Bigfoot 25B21RB.. previously (both gone) 2008 Thor/Dutchman Freedom Spirit 180 & 2007 Winnebago View 23H Motorhome.
3 REPLIES 3

CharlesinGA
Explorer
Explorer
Its the community page, on those you keep adding to the top and pushing stuff down. Its all still there, you just gotta go down the screen to find it. I just discovered it today, and apparently its been up three days. There is something else, not a rig pic, already above it. But Hey, I got my 30 seconds of fame. Over 600 likes, so not too bad.

Charles

PS, the cat's not mine, she belongs next door. I do have three cats however.
'03 Ram 2500 CTD, 5.9HO six speed, PacBrake Exh Brake, std cab, long bed, Leer top and 2008 Bigfoot 25B21RB.. previously (both gone) 2008 Thor/Dutchman Freedom Spirit 180 & 2007 Winnebago View 23H Motorhome.

kellem
Explorer
Explorer
He must like kitty cats.

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator
See you made it to the big time. :B
Any idea how long you get to be in the spotlight before he changes the page again?
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup