cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

kinda light posting

With all the folks staying at home, I thought there would be a lot more posts here on the forums....:h
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet
31 REPLIES 31

pasusan
Explorer
Explorer
Boomerweps wrote:
Trying to talk the mechanic next door into doing my axle flip.
Organized ALL my food storage, rotating stock, getting rid of most items over a year or two out of their "Best Buy date". Kept most pickled items. Found some 2015 items!
Posted about adding CB back in my communication repertoire ( just ordered a Uniden 505? Unit that droppped from $34 to $25 on Amazon).
Trying not to go out more than the absolute minimum kinda limits your discussion items ;(
OK... Now don't laugh... Is sauerkraut considered a pickled item? We've also been organizing stuff, and I did the pantry the other day. I found 2 jars of sauerkraut hidden behind a box of straws. The date says 12.15.08.

What say you - give it a try or throw it out?

Susan & Ben [2004 Roadtrek 170]
href="https://sites.google.com/view/pasusan-trips/home" target="_blank">Trip Pics

Boomerweps
Explorer
Explorer
Trying to talk the mechanic next door into doing my axle flip.
Organized ALL my food storage, rotating stock, getting rid of most items over a year or two out of their "Best Buy date". Kept most pickled items. Found some 2015 items!
Posted about adding CB back in my communication repertoire ( just ordered a Uniden 505? Unit that droppped from $34 to $25 on Amazon).
Trying not to go out more than the absolute minimum kinda limits your discussion items ;(
2019 Wolf Pup 16 BHS Limited, axle flipped
2019 F150 4x4 SCrew SB STX 5.0 3.55 factory tow package, 7000#GVWR, 1990 CC Tow mirrors, ITBC, SumoSprings,

PartyOf_Five
Explorer
Explorer
We were jazzed to pickup the moose and your new Mexico, up until a week before the lockdown here. By then we realized sorting break was going to be very different- well I guess that extra pay will make for a better fall trip!
Be safe all, and remember this free time, cuz it'll be back to the "routine" before you know it.
PartyOf5 appreciating our Creator thru the created. 5 yrsL 50k, 49 states & 9 provinces.

May you find Peace in all you endeavor.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Good place to be sittinโ€™ it out, Edd. The Land of Enchantment.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Cloud_Dancer
Explorer II
Explorer II
The problem which we are facing came with a significant shock factor. We're trying to work it out, but are realizing that we need help. That's where we are.
Willie & Betty Sue
Miko & Sparky
2003 41 ft Dutch Star Diesel Pusher/Spartan
Floorplan 4010
Blazer toad & Ranger bassboat

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
Well, I've hit the "Hide" button on any thread pertaining to the virus, so that cuts down on any threads I see. Don't need the stress and nonsense.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
I finished replacing my fence today (about 200'). What a pain, I just don't enjoy this stuff like I used to. Thank goodness for quaaludes (OK, Ibuprofen - just trying to get in the new spirit of things around here LOL).
Next I'm replacing a small deck and then maybe a mod to my garage to gain a little more storage space.

I had a list of projects for my trailer but they're all done - those are the jobs that are still fun!

S

gitane59
Explorer III
Explorer III
ford truck guy wrote:

NOW your showing your age.. have NOT heard that word in MANY years.. UPPERS. ! ! :B

Guilty as charged. Come to think of it I've had one particular millennial with the typical entitled attitude give me that "OK Boomer" look several times recently. :R
2014 Landmark Savannah, Mor-Ryde IS with Dexter disc brakes, 17.5 wheels with Sumitomo skins,
2010 Ford F350 Lariat CC LB DRW 6.4L Diesel, Firestone Ride Rite Airbags

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
Was told my favorite form of exercise WaterVolleyball has been canceled. GRRRRR
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

gitane59 wrote:
Well I will throw something out for discussion. I just reduced my insurance on my 6 year old unit from full replacement cost to actual specified value and set it at a value I deemed 5-7K higher than current dealer asking price for the same unit saving almost $800 a year on my insurance. I figured with the coming onslaught of personal and dealership bankruptcies if my unit happens to get totaled I will likely be able to buy a pretty darn nice newer unit for pennies on the dollar. That is if there are any nice places to camp that are not full of homeless unemployed citizen's living in old discrepant trailers lining up for food during the day at food banks.
I know I think I need some uppers tonight. LOL

NOW your showing your age.. have NOT heard that word in MANY years.. UPPERS. ! ! :B
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

gitane59
Explorer III
Explorer III
Well I will throw something out for discussion. I just reduced my insurance on my 6 year old unit from full replacement cost to actual specified value and set it at a value I deemed 5-7K higher than current dealer asking price for the same unit saving almost $800 a year on my insurance. I figured with the coming onslaught of personal and dealership bankruptcies if my unit happens to get totaled I will likely be able to buy a pretty darn nice newer unit for pennies on the dollar. That is if there are any nice places to camp that are not full of homeless unemployed citizen's living in old discrepant trailers lining up for food during the day at food banks.
I know I think I need some uppers tonight. LOL
2014 Landmark Savannah, Mor-Ryde IS with Dexter disc brakes, 17.5 wheels with Sumitomo skins,
2010 Ford F350 Lariat CC LB DRW 6.4L Diesel, Firestone Ride Rite Airbags

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
I am running out of things to do. The basement of my house has never been more organised with all my 'stuff' in areas like a home center. Tools have been sorted & re sorted to the point that I will never be able to find anything.

About every little thing that needed fixing has been fixed.

The worst is that we were supposed to get on a plane & go see our 5er which has not been seen since last November next week. THAT ain't happening & not likely to happen till at least mid May now.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

Edd505
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry guys been out in the RV since 1/15 and now sheltering in place, not sure when I'll make it home.
2015 F350 FX4 SRW 6.7 Crew, longbed - 2017 Durango Gold 353RKT
2006 F350 SRW 6.0 crew longbed sold
2000 F250 SRW 7.3 extended longbed airbags sold
2001 Western Star 4900EX sold
Jayco Eagle 30.5BHLT sold, Layton 24.5LT sold

1968mooney
Explorer
Explorer
Drove my Chev 1500 over to my friends house so I could help him repair his ford pu. Nothing we could do for it. Too far gone.

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator
I'm with you ford truck guy, I was just thinking about posting the same question. If everybody is stuck at home why are there not more new posts?
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup