cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How do I post a picture with a post ?

NanciL
Explorer II
Explorer II
Or add one to a post that I already posted ?

Jack L
Jack & Nanci
6 REPLIES 6

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
As has already been mentioned several times, it is very simple to put pictures into your post on these forums.
To post photos do the following:

1. Upload your photo, one at a time, to this site.

2. Copy the resulting URL.

3. Paste the URL directly into your post with NO modifications. Do not add or subtract anything from the URL.

Your picture will then appear in your post and be properly sized for use on these forums. Do the same for each additional photo.

You just Upload, copy, and paste.
If you would like to practice doing that, just go to this thread that I started in the DIY forum to try out the app.

This app was developed by one of our own moderators to simplify the posting of pictures. All that needs to be done is upload your picture to our site, then paste the resulting URL into your posts.

Could not be much more simple to do than that! ๐Ÿ™‚ You don't even have to worry about the size of the photo as the software will re-size it to our forum recommendations.
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

56Jeff
Explorer
Explorer
whooops..

d3500ram
Explorer III
Explorer III
Just go to THIS SITE and drag n' drop the file (or browse to it) and then copy and paste the resulting string into your reply text wordage.
Sold the TC, previous owner of 2 NorthStar pop-ups & 2 Northstar Arrows...still have the truck:

2005 Dodge 3500 SRW, Qcab long bed, NV-6500, diesel, 4WD, Helwig, 9000XL,
Nitto 285/70/17 Terra Grapplers, Honda eu3000Is, custom overload spring perch spacers.

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
jjlhampton wrote:
Try this site. It worked for me. http://photoposting.is-great.net/?i=2

X2, it's easy to use...
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
Just go to This Link and follow the directions.

To put that picture in a post that you have already made just go to it and hit the EDIT tab in the upper right corner and add the picture into that post then hit post message .
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

jjlhampton
Explorer
Explorer
Try this site. It worked for me. http://photoposting.is-great.net/?i=2