cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Great generator Service In Tucson

Desert_Captain
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thought I would share a very positive experience I've had here in Tucson when it comes to generator service. Given the number of Snowbirds we currently have in town this might just be "News you can use".

Try Simonsen Generator Service 520 889-9581 - 3851 South Country Club. They are located on the south side of town close to the major RV dealers and couple of RV Parks. I have been using them for parts and service for the Generac in my Class C for 6.5 years and the service is always excellent.

The genny has been running OK but had not been in for a couple of years as we use our it so little {94 hours on an 8 year old coach}. I have a couple of serious off the grid trips coming up next month and while the hours did not warrant the service the time that had passed did.

I used to get my parts from Simonsen and do the oil/filter, air filter changes myself but never could reach the fuel filter {I always carry these spares }. At 68 with the worst knee in Arizona my ability, not to mention my lack of "want to" crawling in, under and around the coach I now leave in their capable hands.

I called last week to give them a heads up on the needed parts. They ordered the filters and called to set up my Friday morning appointment after confirming the eta. I was in and out in under 2 hours. The Generac has never run better in 6.5 years and was out the door for $190. They are a very nice bunch of folks and can servece/repair just about any brand you might have.

:C
3 REPLIES 3

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
That's great to hear a good service report, as the good shops don't get mentioned as much as the bad experiences.
On another note, I am totally in the wrong business....lol.
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

mda
Explorer
Explorer
Great people to do business with. Waited until I arrived in Tucson last month to get my starter replaced. They went above and beyond to get me out in one day as I had reservations further down the road. Found out about them several years ago from this forum. Generator has never run better!

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Good to know
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad