Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

folding utility trailer

Tvov
Explorer
Explorer
This is a little different.

Folding utility trailer - but it folds up over its' own hitch. Says it is only 380lbs empty... seems light considering that supposedly is including the wheels and tires?

And that SUV they use in the video has to have air shocks or something, it barely moves when they lift the trailer.

Interesting idea, not sure how useful. Seems like the light weight folding trailers from Home Depot and others might be more convenient?

https://www.madmaxindustries.com/

If someone could post a picture or the video in the link that would be great.

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
^^^He's just not wanting to get his sore toes stepped on again, by a couple members, lurking, waiting to pounce, after he replies! ๐Ÿ™‚

One good thing about Ca folks...let me think about it a bit?

I used to spend time in Ca. I met a nice guy in Barstow! Most times I was along the coast from LA and south, especially Oceanside. I even rode motorcycle on the freeway from Riverside to Oceanside. I learned a bit about defensive riding on that run!

Jerry

cummins2014
Explorer
Explorer
Grit dog wrote:
toedtoes wrote:
We're just shipping off our trash to the garbage heaps.

Very telling, that mentality. Calling a conservative state with one of the most fiscally stable budgets and best morals a trash heap, vs the massive budget deficit and dumpster fire that defines the sunshine stateโ€ฆ.

Yup, reason for not replying .

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
toedtoes wrote:

Very telling, that mentality. Calling a conservative state with one of the most fiscally stable budgets and best morals a trash heap, vs the massive budget deficit and dumpster fire that defines the sunshine stateโ€ฆ.
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

toedtoes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Yeah, there too.
1975 American Clipper RV with Dodge 360 (photo in profile)
1998 American Clipper Fold n Roll Folding Trailer
Both born in Morgan Hill, CA to Irv Perch (Daddy of the Aristocrat trailers)

cummins2014
Explorer
Explorer
toedtoes wrote:

What Southern California.

toedtoes
Explorer II
Explorer II

cummins2014
Explorer
Explorer
Grit dog wrote:
cummins2014 wrote:
Grit dog wrote:
cummins2014 wrote:
Grit dog wrote:
Lol, who caresโ€ฆ.:)
Just use the thing in WA. You canโ€™t get pulled over for obstructed license plateโ€ฆor expired license plate, or wrong license plate. Or no license plate at all! Hahaha

And yet here you are, continuing into the fourth page LOL . No worries in Utah , no plate required. ๐Ÿ™‚

:B
Cheers!
Utah is another place Iโ€™d love to live!

There are worse places for sure , unless the Californians donโ€™t stop moving here . :B

I prefer to think the more you get, the less the rest of us get, by default!

Itโ€™s bad here , when the governor of Utah makes a comment, telling them to stay home or something to that effect .

JRscooby
Explorer II
Explorer II
JaxDad wrote:
Some people will say nothing is not allowed until youโ€™re forced to stop. I came across a guy who lives in south central FL and has a class 8 truck conversion motorhome and car hauler combo. It is 70โ€™ long so he canโ€™t legally even pull out of his driveway. He claims heโ€™s been running that setup for years with no issue.

To each their own.

This points out something I have said for years; Most LEOs do not know what vehicles are or are not legal in their state. The cops most likely to know (Not always do) are the ones that inspect CMVs. And because very few of the regulations they normally find violated don't apply to RVs, why should they ever look?
I have looked at whole thread, found no reason for a 2 wheeled trailer that changes into a no-wheeled trailer. You want to block a CG road while you unload, then fold a trailer? (Of course some that pull RV are willing to block the road because don't bother to practice backing)
Now I have friends that have to deal with HOA, would get snot for pickup in drive, let alone trailer keep trailer from Harbor Freight that folds up onto casters, stores in corner of garage

JaxDad
Explorer III
Explorer III
Some people will say nothing is not allowed until youโ€™re forced to stop. I came across a guy who lives in south central FL and has a class 8 truck conversion motorhome and car hauler combo. It is 70โ€™ long so he canโ€™t legally even pull out of his driveway. He claims heโ€™s been running that setup for years with no issue.

To each their own.

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
cummins2014 wrote:
Grit dog wrote:
cummins2014 wrote:
Grit dog wrote:
Just use the thing in WA. You canโ€™t get pulled over for obstructed license plateโ€ฆor expired license plate, or wrong license plate. Or no license plate at all! Hahaha

And yet here you are, continuing into the fourth page LOL . No worries in Utah , no plate required. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!

There are worse places for sure , unless the Californians donโ€™t stop moving here . :B

I prefer to think the more you get, the less the rest of us get, by default!

cummins2014
Explorer
Explorer
Grit dog wrote:
cummins2014 wrote:
Grit dog wrote:

Cheers!

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
cummins2014 wrote:
Grit dog wrote:

Cheers!

cummins2014
Explorer
Explorer
Grit dog wrote:

toedtoes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Tvov wrote:
About blocking the license plate of the tow vehicle... doesn't hooking up and towing a travel trailer "block" the license plate of the tow vehicle? You can't read the vehicles license plate, really, unless it is stopped and you walk between the tow vehicle and trailer.

I feel a little bad that the makers of the folding trailer can't post... I understand the reasons why, but a bit of a bummer.

Hopefully they are still reading the comments and getting ideas.