cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fall trip

WildfireB7
Explorer
Explorer
Leaving tomorrow for our fall trip. Headed down south for a few week's. Already alittle too cold here at home. Antbody doing the same?
10 REPLIES 10

Luna18
Explorer
Explorer
We are currently on our seventh and final trip of 2017. Mears MI is our home this week at Silvercreek RV Resort. Silvercreek is a "10" resort, nicely laid out and totally manicured lawn. We will be back...

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
JimVan wrote:
We will head out tomorrow for Dale Hollow lake in Tennessee, to camp for a week.

Where do you camp at DH? TN or KY ?
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos

Scottiemom
Nomad
Nomad
JimVan wrote:
We will head out tomorrow for Dale Hollow lake in Tennessee, to camp for a week.

Did that lake for years. Our boat nearly sank a few years ago. Very traumatic and haven't been back, but always plan to.

Dale
Dale Pace
Widow of Terry (Teacher's Pet)

Traveling with Brendon, my Scottish Terrier

2022 Honda Odyssey
2011 Mazda Miata MX-5

2021 Coach House Platinum III 250DT
Fulltimed for 15 years, now living in Florida

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/

WildfireB7
Explorer
Explorer
Arrived around 5ish at the KOA by Natural Bridge VA. Leaving in the AM for Chattanooga for 4 days. Weather is great so far.

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
We'll be heading out in a couple weeks from central IL. Headed to AZ for the first time. Have spent winters in AL, MS and TX - trying something new.

jplante4
Explorer
Explorer
Last trip of the season in 3 weeks to the Chesapeake side of Maryland. Bus gets put away until April when we have a tip planned out west.

We did a winter trip 2 years ago. It was a lot of fun, but thee's a lot of country left to see.
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

JimVan
Explorer
Explorer
Jim & Vanessia
Winnebago Minnie 2500 rls
2015 Silverado 4x4

Scottiemom
Nomad
Nomad
Since we fulltime, we are always on the move. But we just last week finished all our fall doctor appointments in Indiana and are headed toward Virginia to see our daughter and her family, then on to Florida to see the son and his family. Then it's across country to Texas for the winter. With colors seeming to be changing early, Virginia should be beautiful when we get there.

Dale
Dale Pace
Widow of Terry (Teacher's Pet)

Traveling with Brendon, my Scottish Terrier

2022 Honda Odyssey
2011 Mazda Miata MX-5

2021 Coach House Platinum III 250DT
Fulltimed for 15 years, now living in Florida

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/

darsben1
Explorer
Explorer
8 days until leaving for winter
Traveling with my best friend, my wife in a 1990 Southwind

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
We'll probably get to our upstate NY cottage/RV site towards the end of October to do our fall cleanup and spend the holidays with our nearby kids, grandkids, and great grandkids. We won't head south until the first week of January...
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate