cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Best sewer hoses

d1h
Nomad II
Nomad II

Been shopping around for a good sewer hose and connections to use when I'm at a full hookup site. Is the Rhino flex a good option? 

6 REPLIES 6

Gene1953
Explorer III
Explorer III

We use this one after several failures in other models, think it is good for the money

bpounds
Nomad
Nomad

When we use hookups we use the Rhino flex.  Use the cheap blue stuff for dump stations, and reserve the Rhino for sewer on site.

I don't get why it doesn't fit storage for some.  Our hoses fit fine in the bumper, just have to take off the elbow and connector stuff.  The "nuts" on the hose ends have wings, and if oriented correctly they fit our 4" bumper just fine.  I like that I can get a 10' and a 5' hose in the bumper because it collapses nicely.

2006 F250 Diesel
2011 Keystone Cougar 278RKSWE Fiver

craig7h
Nomad
Nomad

For years I went with the least expensive sewer hose I could find. They all pretty much do the same thing. Last year the old trust worthy hose finally came to its end, I could not tape up anymore holes it it with electric tape (works great) or feel comfortable using it. 

I went with the reno hose two 10' sections. As far as the hose goes it works as advertised. I do not like the light weight clear end elbow. I ended up using my old clear elbow that had alittle more beef to it. The collapsing made it easy to store in wet bay. I just store in plastic garbage bags. What I do not like and I really never paid much mind to it was the 10' sections.  It seemed this past summer that I was never close enough to sewer connection to use just the one 10' always needed to hook up the other 10'. As hind sight goes I should have gone with a longer hose all together. 

Itasca Meridian SE 36g
Road Master Tow Dolly

dblr
Explorer
Explorer

We have the original Wasted Master sewer hose (before Lippert bought them out), it is always connected and stores in it's own box, a really nice set up but not cheap.

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB
2001 Kenworth T2000
2009 Smart on the deck.

dedmiston

Rino hoses have been my go-to dump hoses for years and I've only ever had one hose go bad. The only drawback (like @MNtundraRet said) is that the fittings on the ends don't fit in any "standard" dump hose storage tubes, so you'll need to plan some other means of storage. I just toss mine in a plastic tote in my main storage hold.

The ends can be tight sometimes, so careful not to twist them all the way on unless you've been eating your Wheaties. 

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

MNtundraRet
Navigator
Navigator

I was using them when still camping. My only problem was that they did not fit into the MH's storage tube. I just picked up a plastic container to store them in.

That worked fine for me.

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29