cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Bad motor home accident yesterday.

ken56
Explorer
Explorer
I passed a bad accident yesterday west of Nashville involving a motor home pulling an enclosed trailer. It looked like he was entering the hiway and possibly sideswiped a semi truck. It wound up in the ditch and totally came apart. I could not tell what brand it was.It was so torn apart that I have to believe it involved a fatality. Never heard anything on the news.
5 REPLIES 5

Kusani
Explorer
Explorer
Let us let these two instances be a reminder to 'be careful' out there. We are closing this now as we don't want it to become a 'downer' showing all the negative things that have happened to others. Wishing all 'happy and safe traveling'. ๐Ÿ™‚

Rbertalotto
Explorer
Explorer
Last week I was driving from LA to SanJose on the I5. Downpour and fog coming through the Grapevine. Following about 20 car lengths behind a motor home. Next thing I see is the motor home facing me!
He blew a rear tire and spun 180 degrees, hit the median but thank God, didn't roll over.
I think his seats need a good cleaning now??
RoyB
Dartmouth, MA
2021 RAM 2500 4X4 6.4L
2011 Forest River Grey Wolf Cherokee 19RR
520 w solar-200ah Renogy Li-Epever MPPT

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Terrible.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

skiles
Explorer
Explorer
That's terrible to hear about. I hope everybody was able to walk away.
2009 Outback 268rl
2015 F250 Lariat 6.7 Powerstroke

LadyRVer
Explorer
Explorer
So sad...maybe someone on here from the area can post a clicky...