cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Apex Club on Reserve America

docsouce
Explorer II
Explorer II
Just finished reserving a few nights camping with ReserveAmerica.com and I noticed an ad for the Apex Club. Some kind of discount thing for camping and accessories. Tried to look up some information about it, like membership fees but couldn't find much. Anybody use this?
2020 JAYCO 26XD
Just right for the two of us!
3 REPLIES 3

kotto53
Explorer
Explorer

I joined Apex club early 2023. It claims to give rebates for a specified number of camping trips. As of 01/04/24 I have yet to receive any rebates. I filled out the necessary forms on submitted them, no response after two inquiries. Then I contacted ReserveAmerica who passed my concerns along.I was then contacted by the Apex club who said my info is being processed. Months later....no results. I believe Apex may be a scam. I've never had problems reserving camp sites thru ReserveAmerica. I think they should sever ties with Apex.

docsouce
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thanks. I did more research and it doesn't do much for me. I'll just extend my Passport America. It worked out good for us last year.
2020 JAYCO 26XD
Just right for the two of us!

cliffy49
Explorer II
Explorer II
I found this with a quick search. Appears to be $29.99 a year.https://www.getapexclub.com/about/
cliffy49
2016 F150 Ecoboost & max tow (Gone)
2021 Silverado Custom 2500HD
2018 Catalina TH26 Toy hauler