cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Winegard Playmaker

2naEagle
Explorer
Explorer
I purchased a Playmaker in September of 2018. Before 30 days were up it started making a very bad grinding noise and would not work. I called customer service and was sent a new one and sent the old one back. Now this one is doing the same thing. Now I have to send it to them for repairs (will only replace within 30 days). I really have not used it all that much.

Is anyone else out there having trouble with the Playmaker?
2020 F350 Limited CCSB SRW
2017 North Point 315RLTS
2021 Jayco Greyhawk 29MV
4 REPLIES 4

bob2194
Explorer
Explorer
get the pathway x2. Its a little bigger but it can hit both birds and supports 2 receivers. It also does a little better in the rain.
20 year U.S Army veteran and still serving. Vehicle inspector (ARMY)
2018 Radiance 28QB pulled by 2018 F250 STX 6.2 Gasser
Equal-i-zer Hitch

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
I have the previous generation, maybe they didn't get it right this time. I was considering the PL-7000 because it can be upgraded to receive an eastern arc satellite, but maybe I better wait.

2naEagle
Explorer
Explorer
Lynnmor wrote:

Mine works OK, what model do you have? They changed the design in recent years.

PL7000
2020 F350 Limited CCSB SRW
2017 North Point 315RLTS
2021 Jayco Greyhawk 29MV

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
2naEagle wrote:
I purchased a Playmaker in September of 2018. Before 30 days were up it started making a very bad grinding noise and would not work. I called customer service and was sent a new one and sent the old one back. Now this one is doing the same thing. Now I have to send it to them for repairs (will only replace within 30 days). I really have not used it all that much.

Is anyone else out there having trouble with the Playmaker?

Mine works OK, what model do you have? They changed the design in recent years.