cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

DVD, Sirus and bluetooth

Fastfwd101
Explorer
Explorer
I have searched and can't find this topic. I upgraded my RV stereo, I wanted one with sirius and bluetooth. I installed one which was probably only designed for a car.

I can't get the Video to come up on the TV or the Sound from the TV through the stereo speakers.

My new rig 2017 Shockwave
16 2500 HD Duramax 4X4/CC
17 Shockwave Fifth wheel Toy hauler
6 REPLIES 6

ndrorder
Explorer
Explorer
Following page 54 of the manual, RCA cables are run from the back of the unit to RCA inputs on the TV. The TV has to be set to the RCA inputs. If it still doesn't work, page 36 talks about video input settings. Video output settings may be in the same location. Good luck.

GordonThree
Explorer
Explorer
Page 53 of the owner manual shows using the aux input with an iphone. That same aux input would work with a television. Connect the red/white audio output from your TV to the 1/8" TRS aux-input jack on the Pioneer.

Page 54 talks about connecting an external monitor. It looks like the unit only supports 1960's composite video output, which is terrible for a 21st century device... don't even bother JMHO
2013 KZ Sportsmen Classic 200, 20 ft TT
2020 RAM 1500, 5.7 4x4, 8 speed

Fastfwd101
Explorer
Explorer
It has a DVD player, everything working except can not get video to TV. Allot of mini vans have them to the kids to watch in backseat.

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
Not sure I understand. This is an in-dash unit.. how does that relate to the TV?
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

Fastfwd101
Explorer
Explorer
I am installing a Pioneer AVH-X390BS Double Din Bluetooth In-Dash DVD/CD/Am/FM Car Stereo Receiver with 6.2 Inch

I think the issue is it thinks its in a car on on a front seat TV.

GordonThree
Explorer
Explorer
And what did you upgrade to? What sort of connections did you use?
2013 KZ Sportsmen Classic 200, 20 ft TT
2020 RAM 1500, 5.7 4x4, 8 speed