cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Customer Service

03Ultra
Explorer
Explorer
We belong to Thousand Trails. Last week we ran up to the Moody Beach campground. We ordered cable service at the site from RESORT SERVICES, LLC. They took the money instantly. Service was never activated and despite 10 calls over three days we were never able to speak to anyone to report it. If you call their customer (dis) service number it plays rotten music for 5 minutes then announces they are too busy to take your call, leave a message and they'll call back. Must be really busy because despite leaving multiple messages never got a call. Also found theri web site and reported a tech issue on the "contact us" email address and they never responded either. Finally disputed the charge with Discover we'll see how that works out.
2003 Harley Ultra Classic
2004 Itasca 36M Workhorse
2018 Toyota Tundra
2021 Toyota Highlander
7 REPLIES 7

perce
Explorer
Explorer
No longer have an rv cancel
Account stopping payment

03Ultra
Explorer
Explorer
We did talk to the office. They indicated there were a lot of complaints but said the vendor is a 3rd party and they have no control over them. The office did say they were creating a log to bring up in their franchise meeting. Discover initiated a claim and gave temporary credit pending the outcome of their inquiry.
2003 Harley Ultra Classic
2004 Itasca 36M Workhorse
2018 Toyota Tundra
2021 Toyota Highlander

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Have you contacted anyone at Thousand Trails? It's possible you got hijacked to a fake website.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

LouLawrence
Explorer
Explorer
MDKMDK wrote:
Maybe this was just a lesson learned?
Might be better/easier/safer/more reliable next time, to use campground wifi to stream TV from the internet. You're probably paying for it (wifi) anyway.

Now that's funny! Thanks for the early morning giggle!

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
MDKMDK wrote:

Might be better/easier/safer/more reliable next time, to use campground wifi to stream TV from the internet.

WiFI at an RV Park is useless for that because everyone tries to do it and drags down the speed across the entire park, make it unusable for everyone.
WHen I try to even surf the web, wifi at an RV park is slower than a slug in a salt mine.
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

Moved from ATC

MDKMDK
Explorer
Explorer
Is this cable TV service affiliated with Thousand Trails? Are they a TT sub-contractor at that park? Have you ever used them before? Different results?
Maybe this was just a lesson learned?
Might be better/easier/safer/more reliable next time, to use campground wifi to stream TV from the internet. You're probably paying for it (wifi) anyway.
Mike. Comments are anecdotal or personal opinions, and worth what you paid for them.
2018 (2017 Sprinter Cab Chassis) Navion24V + 2016 Wrangler JKU (sold @ ????)
2016 Sunstar 26HE, V10, 3V, 6 Speed (sold @ 4600 miles)
2002 Roadtrek C190P (sold @ 315,000kms)