Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charity Donation?

IndyCamp
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Camping World staff,

I work for a nonprofit and we are planning our annual fundraiser which takes place in June. I am securing items for our silent auction and wanted to ask if Camping World ever donates items or gift cards for these type of events and causes.

We are a 501(c)(3) organization and donations are tax deductible.

I can provide more information about our organization, the event, and a copy of our tax exempt letter, if need be.

Full disclosure: I will be bidding on any donation that comes from Camping World. 😉

Thanks for considering it and please let me know if there is someone specific I should speak to.
2018 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS
2014 RAM 2500 6.4L HEMI
4 REPLIES 4

Admin
Forum Rules wrote:
You may not use the Open Roads Forum for "For Sale" or "Wanted" posts. Solicitations by private/public agencies, or individuals for any cause are also not allowed.
Admin
RV.net

Francesca_Knowl
Explorer
Explorer
gbopp wrote:
Wouldn't it be better to contact Camping World directly rather than post on the RV forum?

No kidding...what nerve!

But if it works:

My Grandkids' school is raising funds to send the kids on a trip... also tax deductible...plus it directly benefits MY Grandkids...how about it? 🙂
" Not every mind that wanders is lost. " With apologies to J.R.R. Tolkien

Supercharged
Explorer
Explorer
IndyCamp wrote:
Hi Camping World staff,

I work for a nonprofit and we are planning our annual fundraiser which takes place in June. I am securing items for our silent auction and wanted to ask if Camping World ever donates items or gift cards for these type of events and causes.

We are a 501(c)(3) organization and donations are tax deductible.

I can provide more information about our organization, the event, and a copy of our tax exempt letter, if need be.

Full disclosure: I will be bidding on any donation that comes from Camping World. 😉

Thanks for considering it and please let me know if there is someone specific I should speak to.
How much do the top three people get paid a year in this 501C?
So big a world, so little time to see.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Wouldn't it be better to contact Camping World directly rather than post on the RV forum?
On their website they have a link for Donations.