cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Can.t get to MSN home page on my Ipad.

Gjac
Explorer III
Explorer III
I got a new laptop last week and since transferring files from the old to the new one I had a number of issues. All have been fixed except my homepage no longer works on mt IPad. It works on my laptop and Iphone but not on the IPad. MSN logo comes up, but page below is blank. In the past the young guys at the Verizon store helped but they had no idea. Any help would be appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2

Gjac
Explorer III
Explorer III
Other web sites work. If I go to google same thing happens MSN web page comes up but does not load. When I check updates, it says they are all up to date. I have tried to Goole why this is happening and got to apple forum's and tried some stuff which did not help. One forum talked about disabling security but could not figure out how to do that. This is an older IPad Air, Sofware Version12.5.7, model number ME993LL/A (no warranty). This conflict happened right after I got the second laptop. It worked fine for years until last week. When I go to the app store I only see MSN outlook mail, I don't see one that looks like the one I have now.

CA_Traveler
Explorer III
Explorer III
I'm assuming all other URLs and apps work as expected. WAG Can you try a different browser? Are you at the latest version software, which could of course be the problem? Have you checked iPad related forumns for help? Disable/delete all security related software. Do you have a return warranty? Perhaps there is a app conflict, did this occur at the beginning or later? As a last resort reload the OS software from scratch, then try MSN. Hope this helps.

Needless to say post model number and software versions and perhaps someone can help.
2009 Holiday Rambler 42' Scepter with ISL 400 Cummins
750 Watts Solar Morningstar MPPT 60 Controller
2014 Grand Cherokee Overland

Bob