cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being strung along

JoeGood988
Explorer
Explorer
We stopped in at the Rapid City CW to find a 15' 50amp extension cord. They were out so I received a rain check. This was July 1 as they had a supply truck in and it was suppose to be on it. Next week I called on the status and they were waiting on the supply truck again. No cord...Next week once again same routine as they had been waiting for the supply truck that got lost and sent product to another location....Once again, they promise to call me on status..
It looks like a large company has a real problem with customner service, follow up and stockage of product..I think each employee needs to order something and go though the same run around to see how it feels....never happen
2003 3330 Jayco Legacy
10 REPLIES 10

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Good Evening JoeGood988,
I have responded to your private message. Please let me know if you have questions.

Rudy....Camping World Response Team.

Old-Biscuit
Explorer II
Explorer II
CW....could have had a sale even when over priced if you had just done the customer right.

Once again CW doesn't get it.

Marcus....HELLO!
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

is_it_friday_ye
Explorer
Explorer
Another vote for Amazon. I use it so much now that I have prime. I refuse to shop local when they want to charge double the price.
2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins SRW, Airlift airbags, Bilstein shocks, Smarty Jr., stainless turbo back exhaust, B&W Patriot 18K

2015 Grand Design Momentum 328M, disc brakes, Progressive Industries 50 amp EMS

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
AMAZON
http://www.amazon.com/Camco-55194-PowerGrip-Extension-Cord/dp/B002XL2IG8
$58.17 and free shipping
Forget CW
Traveling with my best friend my wife!

YnotTurbo
Explorer
Explorer
Amazon is cheaper and if you have prime,,, it is at the house in two days. I do not shop at Camping world...
Navy Chief (Ret.) Still working. 2019 Ford F350 Lariat, 4:10 Geared and 935 lbs. of Grunt..., 2011 Mobile Suites Lexington

cyntdon2010
Explorer
Explorer
I purchase one one ebay months ago.

price was 54.00 (free shipping)

it arrived in 4 days
2010 lacrosse T.T 318 bhs 34 ft,blue ox-tow bar,2005 FORD F-150 larait super crew,Firestone ready rite-air bags lift kit

JoeGood988
Explorer
Explorer
Checked Walmart..only carry 30'...need a 15'....CW had on sale for $94
2003 3330 Jayco Legacy

Bird_Freak
Explorer II
Explorer II
just go to Walmart and get one!
Eddie
03 Fleetwood Pride, 36-5L
04 Ford F-250 Superduty
15K Pullrite Superglide
Old coach 04 Pace Arrow 37C with brakes sometimes.
Owner- The Toy Shop-
Auto Restoration and Customs 32 years. Retired by a stroke!
We love 56 T-Birds

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
JoeGood988,

Thank you for your post. If you could send a Private Message with your name and contact information, I will be sure to have someone reach out to you in order to further assist. Thanks.

Nate K.
Marcus' Rapid Response Team

nomad_2971
Explorer
Explorer
I wonder if Marcus Lemonis has ever ordered from Camping World.

Bruce