RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Audiobooks on Clip+ and Rockbox -- Mark books as read

From my computer I load a number (20+) of audiobooks on my Clip+ at one time. Is there a way using Rockbox to mark a book as read?I do not want to remove the book, because when I get back to my computer I mark the book as read with the date read by ...

TenOC by Nomad
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sat signal blockage

For all the people that doubt the Tailgater and say that they dont work very good, here is a photo I took by setting my phone on top of mine this morning. This is the view mine had all weekend and I had all my channels and all my HD was working perfe...

Goostoff by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Alternative to Winegard Switch Box

I have had two of the Winegard boxes in my motorhomes. Both appear flimsy and the contacts are not real positive. In other words I think they are junk.Anybody have a different brand or any model that appears to be of good quality? Looking for experie...

Internet Total Usage

I am trying to switch from my slow but unlimited DSL connection.All the cable services have a GB per month cap.How can I test my total internet useage? I put the Networx program on my main computer but what about all my other usage? I have a wireless...

az99 by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Camping World a let down.... Update

As suggested by Rudy I PM'ed him and received a call from someone don't recall the name. His question was do I want to cancel my orders I told him no not at this time but I would appreciate if he could check on my orders and let me know what the actu...

thecoles by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Galaxy S 6 vs Apple iPhone 6?

Currently have two flip up Verizon phones and a Verizon MIFI 2200.The 2200 is 3G and Grandfathered unlimited.We RV all over the country. Verizon works well for us.Want to get a little more high tech. Which would you recommend and why?

Route Planning Software for Android

I love MS S&T, but I'd really like to find an android app for my tablet that has similar functionality. The tablet is much easier to manage in the vehicle.The app would need a built-in database and not rely on internet access but take advantage of i...

Camping World a let down Update # 2

Yesterday I PM'ed Rudy on the Response Team and asked if they could check into my orders specifically to see what the status was as a whole day had gone by since I was told they would look into it and get back to me.I received a form letter type resp...

thecoles by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Camping World a let down

This entry is somewhat lengthy but frustration is paramount and I want Marcus and his staff to understand.On 5-15-15 I attempted to place an online order to Camping World and it would not go through, so I called and was told the computer system was g...

thecoles by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

TIVO Lifetime Subscription "Deal"

We have had a Tivo at home for 3 years and use our Winegard Traveler/Direct TV setup in the MH when away for 6 months in the winter. In previous years Tivo was willing (after some cajoling) to give me a partial credit for my unused months which helpe...

I may have fried my Jack Antenna Please help

So I fired up my Jack Antenna this morning and auto programed the TV and every thing was fine. This afternoon I thought I would see what was on and got a no signal message from my TV I thought I might have unplugged the Jack adapter by mistake but it...

CanuckRV by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes