cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show us what you cook on!

livewithgiants
Explorer
Explorer
Let's see your setups and hear what you like and dislike.

I'm currently using and enjoying:

13 REPLIES 13

Vintage465
Explorer III
Explorer III
I have a Weber Q for pretty much everything outside. I built a griddle for it to cook breakfast outdoors. I had initially kept a Smoke Hollow Vector in the stable for doing real smoke cooking but I've found that the amount of time I use it vs. the space it takes up in my little coach didn't vett out in it's favor. The WeberQ makes GREAT hamburgers. Far as steaks, chops, fish etc, it does a fine job of grilling but the flavor is just not there when you're used to wood...it is just a way to cook outside.

V-465
2013 GMC 2500HD Duramax Denali. 2015 CreekSide 20fq w/450 watts solar and 465 amp/hour of batteries. Retired and living the dream!

agteacher
Explorer
Explorer
I use a Nexgrill. I also put a griddle plate on it part of the time. In a truck camper, space is premium. I hook up to my tanks and can grill, fry, and put a pot on it.
camping buddies - my husband,:R
American Eskimo - Baby
07 Lance 915
2015 Ram 3500 Lonestar Edition
01 International 4700 - SOLD
99 Dodge 3500 Quad Long Bed,Cummins,Rhino Liner
06 WW SLC 3505 - SOLD
48 Ford 8N was a rustbucket
52 Ford 8N w/ Sherman 54B HydroHoe

parcany
Explorer
Explorer
No pics but a 3 burner Colman stove and weber 1000

Old_Days
Explorer II
Explorer II
I don't have any pictures but I like to use rome pie irons in the campfire for cooking burgers, steak,grilled cheese and deserts.

SCADAMAN29325
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'm trying to get some consistency using a portable grill. A few match-light briquettes in the bottom of the charcoal starter and then filled 2/3 with regular, 20 minutes and I have a full layer of hot coals. 7 minutes, then flip, another 7 and they are medium-well. Delicious!

(I can't get consistency using the fire rings, the depths change dramatically for site to site.)

THANKS! Phil and LuAnn
1st timers, brought it home 2022-10-19.
1994 Fleetwood Jamboree Rallye
M-T31-Ford-460, 1994 Ford E350
I may not know what I am doing, but I am having fun doing it!

I also have a portable charcoal grill. The only difference is I flip our steak at 6 1/4 minutes. I also do quite a bit of Dutch oven cooking, and am in the market for a small portable smoker 

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

^^. Now your just showing off ! ! :B

Would love to see the RV that houses that kitchen....:)
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

propchef
Explorer
Explorer
My Happy Space.

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
For almost all cooking:

I do use a toaster, a slow cooker, a George Forman type grill that doubles as a waffle maker, and the microwave.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

Walaby
Explorer II
Explorer II
Ditto on Weber 1200 and Blackstone 17"

And then there's also the trusty Coleman double burner stove as needed.

Mike
Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
2019 GrandDesign Reflection 367BHS

BTDTNYFB
Explorer
Explorer
Nah too hot for coffee

Here is my set up =

17" Blackstone and Weber Q1200

Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet