cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

rhubarb pie

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
I think I need a rhubarb pie recipe that has tums as an ingredient. Does anyone have one you could share?
6 REPLIES 6

mpierce
Explorer
Explorer
Rhubarb Pie! Fresh out of our garden early in the year! Rhubarb bars! Rhubarb sauce! Rhubarb............!

Redcatcher70
Explorer
Explorer
K Charles, you are SO LUCKY you can get a real fresh rhubarb pie. ๐Ÿ˜ž Here in the deep south most folks do not even know what rhubarb is, much less make a decent pie out of it. Every year I go back to Iowa for a Family reunion and I always put out the word to my cousins that I WANT a rhubarb pie for our potluck dinner. I only get it once a year, its like Christmas to me!!!! :B I try to eat the whole pie before the day is over. Just eat your pie and the Tums after and be glad you have the pie, some of us in this great country are so deprived....:R
Dave & Pat
2008 Hi-Lo 19T
2004 F250, XLT Crew Cab, V10, finally, enough power!
"No kids, no pets, made it to retirement"

phays
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe that's the secret to Bebop-a-reebop Rhubarb Pie that's a sponsor of 'A Prairie Home Companion'

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
I've had strawberry-rhubarb pie, and rhubarb raisin pie. But rhubarb tums pie? Was that a misspelling? If so, I can't guess what you meant.
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

Starlight
Explorer
Explorer
When I make rhubarb pie I use half strawberries - great combination. Since I've never taken Tums am not sure what they would add to the pie. But am curious??

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
Don't eat the whole pie in one setting and you probably won't need the Tums........

If you don't have Tums, get a good large chocolate milk shake. It always makes my stomach feel better.

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.