cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lowe's holiday charcoal sale

edm3rd
Explorer
Explorer
Same sale as Memorial Day and 4th of July - 2x20 pound Kingsford, advertised as half price, in Memphis it's 9.88
9 REPLIES 9

NYCgrrl
Explorer
Explorer
Back around Labour Day, couldn't find any charcoal on sale at the nearest/most convenient to get to HD and WM's (looked in CT; no idea where a Lowe's is). Bought some Royal Oak because it was there and I guess I'll regulate it starting the fire pit. Lump charcoal has me hooked for cooking.

Kit_Carson
Explorer
Explorer
KA4EBU wrote:
Use your Lowes CC and it is 5% less.
If you are a veteran you get a 10% military discount.
KIT CARSON
GOOD SAM LIFE MEMBER
USAF VETERAN
ARS: KE5VLE
NORTHWEST LOUISIANA

09FLSTC
Explorer
Explorer
Learned years ago not to stray from the kingsford. It burns all the way through especially if you use an Orion.

BigBlockTank
Explorer
Explorer
I am now the proud owner of 4 of the bags of charcoal. It'll last us the rest of the summer. But, we live in the desert, so there aren't a lot of days that we can't BBQ outside........

KA4EBU
Explorer
Explorer
Use your Lowes CC and it is 5% less.
Don and Pauletta
2003 Phaeton 40RH
2008 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4
Misty - Enjoying on the Rainbow Bridge
Sophie - Maltese

Crazy_Ray
Explorer
Explorer
Good deal. I stocked up on it.
RET ARMY 1980,"Tiny" furkid, Class A, 2007 Bounder 35E, Ford V10 w/Steer Safe, 4 6V CROWN,GC235,525W Solar Kyocera, TriStar 45 Controller,Tri-Metric 2020,Yamaha 2400, TOW CRV. Ready Brake. "Living Our Dream" NASCAR #11-18-19-20- LOVE CO,NM,AZ

DannyA
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, I stocked up over the 4th and its time to do it again.
2013 Sabre 290 REDS 5th wheel
2011 F250 Ford diesel

Mark Twain wrote: "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do...

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
We took the ad to Wally World and Home Depot. Both were willing to sell for less to compete with Lowe's. Just a thought.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

sjturbo
Explorer
Explorer
Got sucked into the same sale 4th O July, and I don't even own a charcoal grill! Oh, that's right, I do a good trash can turkey at Thanksgiving:)