Garlic, 2, minced
Rosemary, 1 tsp
Thyme, 1 tsp
Heavy cream 1/4 cup
White wine 1 tbsp
Cheese, 2 tbsp
Cilantro1 tsp

Directions:

1.Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Cut off the base of the cauliflower and cut the cauliflower into florets and cook in salted boiling water for approx. 6 min. Strain cauliflower into colander and drain. Set aside.

2.Cut chicken into pieces and marinate with salt, pepper, curry powder and olive oil. Mix well.

3.Add olive oil in a skillet. Transfer marinated chicken in the skillet and fry until golden brown. Set aside.

4.In the same skillet. Add onion, garlic, rosemary, wine and heavy cream and then add salt , pepper and cheese. Stir well and pour it over the cauliflower and chicken. Bake at 360°F/180°C for 25 minutes.

Serve and enjoy.
Karl & Bobbi
1994 Coachman Leprechaun Class C
2 B 1 ASK 1
Retired/DAV
Passport America Member R-0310475
Good Sams Club Member
KE3NF Advance Class Ham Radio Operator
Conway, SC. USA
7 REPLIES 7

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Oh boy! Now this too looks amazing!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

booo193
Explorer
Explorer
Thank's for recipe!!)
I like cauliflower and will try)
Try mine -Baked Cauliflower Buffalo Bites
Needs -
1/2 cup Gluten-free all Purpose Flour
1/2 cup Water
1 middle head Cauliflower
1 tbsp Paprika
1 clove Garlic
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Ginger
1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 cup Red Hot Sauce
Really tasty)

nineoaks2004
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds delicious I am going to give it a shot, Thanks for sharing
By the time you learn the rules of life
You're to old to play the game

RedRocket204
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds good, will try!
I love me some land yachting

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
You had me at the white wine.

Sounds delicious and healthy, even with the cream. Oh yeah, that too, you had me with the heavy cream too!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
Great idea. I make a version of this turning the sauce into a brown roux the color of chocolate. For fancier feasts I leave the cauliflower head whole and steam until tender. Then I pour the roux over it and always gets the oohs and ahs because of the contrast between the creamy white and the chocolate brown roux. I use a salad fork as a serving implement because the cauli is tender enough to pull away the florets.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

jfkmk
Explorer
Explorer
Now that sounds great! Thanks for sharing.