cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

where you headed

blknomad
Explorer
Explorer
With the weather still a mess its a good time to plan a big road trip. So where is everyone going?
25 REPLIES 25

BigRabbitMan
Explorer
Explorer
edm3rd wrote:
BigRabbitMan wrote:
Heading to Chama, NM and then east to multiple points that include TN and VA then back to OH and up to Ontario via Niagara Falls then back to MN and SD and then back home. Should take about 2 months and about 8,500 miles.

Doing trains anywhere beside Chama?

Probably just in Chama. I have defined stops (friends/relatives) for most of the other stops but if I have the opportunity elsewhere I will
BigRabbitMan
Gas to Diesel Conversion project
76 FMC #1046, Gas Pusher became a Diesel Pusher
Discussion thread on this site
"You're never too old to learn something stupid."

edm3rd
Explorer
Explorer
BigRabbitMan wrote:
Heading to Chama, NM and then east to multiple points that include TN and VA then back to OH and up to Ontario via Niagara Falls then back to MN and SD and then back home. Should take about 2 months and about 8,500 miles.

Doing trains anywhere beside Chama?

GHOST1750
Explorer
Explorer
We are Wagon Masters for our RV club the first of August then head back to the Midwest, Old St. Charles, Mo. Would like to go in June but the weather isn't cooperative at that time.
Just Don and a Chiuahua called Dulce
2003 39' Tradewinds LE
2002 Cavalier tow
Korean Veteran, USAF
FMCA F357981
CC4C
GOOD SAM

Life is a journey, not a destination !

BigRabbitMan
Explorer
Explorer
mike brez wrote:
Tinyandthegang wrote:
Leave tomorrow for a 4 month trip to Alaska.

Ok you win :B

X2!
BigRabbitMan
Gas to Diesel Conversion project
76 FMC #1046, Gas Pusher became a Diesel Pusher
Discussion thread on this site
"You're never too old to learn something stupid."

mike_brez
Explorer
Explorer
Tinyandthegang wrote:

Ok you win :B
1998 36 foot Country Coach Magna #5499 Single slide
Gillig chassis with a series 40
02 Ford F250 7.3 with a few mods
2015 Wrangler JKU

empty_nest
Explorer
Explorer
Leaving for Rockport, Tx, last week in June. Dropping off our 5'r and setting up our winter home for retirement.
2008 38' Winnebago Adventurer
2012 Jeep Wrangler (Toad)
03 Ranger 520 DVX - 225 hp. Evinrude

btilfan
Explorer
Explorer
Omaha to Denver to las vegas to Bakersfield to phoenix to Denver to Omaha. in two weeks
2007 Damon Astoria Pacifica
My next hobby.

Tinyandthegang
Explorer
Explorer

Sultan1966
Explorer
Explorer
Heading down the interstate to Buddy Gregg RV in Knoxville to get my 10 new Koni FSD shocks put on this coming Monday then itโ€™s off to MI and wherever itโ€™s 70 degrees after that.
2008 Monaco Dynasty Renaissance IV with Cummins 425hp ISL (Louie) with 2005 Chevrolet Silverado (Roscoe) with Golf Cart in back (Forrest Gump).
Wife, I and our two dogs are Full-Timers

BigSkyBob
Explorer
Explorer
Lived in Montana my entire life but never been to Saco, yeah Saco lol. Gonna try the Sleeping Buffalo Hot Springs for a few days then to Deadwood, SD for some gaming. Gotta love RVing.
2008 Monaco Camelot 40PDQ, 4 slides, 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi Quadcab 4x4. Blue Ox, Garmin 760 LRM GPS, Doran Pressure pro on all 10, M&G Brake, 50 amp SurgeGuard, FMCA, Coachnet.

doc_brown
Explorer
Explorer
Leaving CA early June returning late September. Where? Iโ€™ll spend most of the summer outside of DC, however my route east and West depends on what I want to see and the weather.
Steve,Kathy and Josh
Morpheus(Basenji)at Rainbow Bridge
2004 40' TSDP Country Coach Inspire DaVinci
350 Cummins, 3000 Allison
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S, Air Force One Braking, Blue Ox

mike_brez
Explorer
Explorer
Headed down to the Jeep dealer to get a new towed.
1998 36 foot Country Coach Magna #5499 Single slide
Gillig chassis with a series 40
02 Ford F250 7.3 with a few mods
2015 Wrangler JKU

TCollins
Explorer
Explorer
DW started a new job so we will be limited this year to locations close by. Took a trip through Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia in April before she started the job. Will spend some time at Sauder Village in Archbold, OH which is almost in our back yard. In June we head to St.Joseph, MI for a wedding.

Will probably do some other short trips if time allows

TC

dalenoel
Explorer II
Explorer II
Been home for 2 weeks since Jan 10. Stay here until August and enjoy the yard. Then in state until Jan when we go south.
03 Monaco Neptune 36PBD DP - 18 Focus Toad
Wife, myself, and Oreo the Malshi