cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
Installed 3 Maxxair vent covers and a new Progressive Dynamics Converter with help of a very good friend who did all the on and off the roof gyrations. This is not a one person job.Now I'm ready for the season. THANKS FOR THE HELP!! Monday a new Fantastic Fan w/remote will be installed.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

BlairW
Explorer
Explorer
Hi guys, new here..great forum. Seems to be a lot of knowledge. Anyways, today I put back together the overcab area after tearing it apart to fix some minor water damage and broken bolts between cab and bunk. No more squeaks!

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

Mine is sitting out side in the snow--plugged in with the tanks full and the freezer stocked for a trip on Tuesday April 10. Gotta work for a living and the RV is so much nicer than any hotel room.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

Tothill
Explorer
Explorer
Spring cleaning inside. All the dishes taken into the sticks and bricks to be run through the dishwasher. Linens to be washed over the next few days.

Replaced the battery disconnect switch. Batteries are now charging.

Checked the fluids and started the engine first try. We always plan to start her up each month, but life gets in the way.

Next up is cleaning out all the exterior compartments. Then a wash and wax.

Should be ready to go on our first trip in 3 weeks.

bobm253
Explorer
Explorer
installed a repaired ecm, changed spark plugs and the air filter.

W4MBG
Explorer
Explorer
rinsed the pollen off. replaced 5 out of 6 batteries in the TPMS sensors. 5 showed stone dead, one was still showing very strong. found a better spot to mount the rear-view camera transmitter. drove it to work for its monthly exercise.
1999 Winnebago Minnie, 29', Triton V10, mostly stock. So far...

Maddawgs
Explorer
Explorer
Finished washing it, man these things are huge, it is like washing 10 cars.
Todd
Todd, Shirley, and the "Maddawgs" min-pins Precious and Buster Brown
2011 Itasca Cambria 30C
2011 Demco KarKaddy 460SS
TST 507 RV TPMS
"if there is anything left when we are gone, then we miscalculated"

David_R
Explorer
Explorer
Went by the storage lot and looked at it. And we're picking it up Friday after work to get it ready for this season!
2007 BT Cruiser 5231
2002 Heritage Softail Classic

magik235
Explorer
Explorer
I changed the oil and the oil filter. Then I repaired and sealed my battery compartment.

dying2fish
Explorer
Explorer
In the process of loading up. Heading to the beach for a couple of days of surf fishing. Yahoo !

Maddawgs
Explorer
Explorer
bukhrn wrote:
Finished packing it, leaving in the morning for the 1st long weekend of the year. :B

We leave on Tuesday for Virginia :B:B:)
Todd
2011 Itasca Cambria 30C
TST 507 RV TPMS

Maddawgs
Explorer
Explorer
Washed exterior
Todd
2011 Itasca Cambria 30C
TST 507 RV TPMS

magik235
Explorer
Explorer
Bought oil, oil filter, spark plugs, air cleaner and a yellow top Optima battery for the house battery. Now I can work on it tomorrow. I took the power center cover off to determine if I could replace the inoperable fan with a computer fan. I lubricated the door hinges and all the outside compartment twist latches.

primorving
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced old gold color sliding shower doors with new retractable type by Shub and shower head, in my 2004 Minnie Winnie

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Finished packing it, leaving in the morning for the 1st long weekend of the year. :B
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund