cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

piniped
Explorer
Explorer
Washed it. Washed it again. De-spidered. Our rig sits in a gravel lot (with other rigs, so it's not lonely) adjacent to farm and ranch land so every spring I have to scrub the algae from the gutter, nooks and crannies as well as remove these humongous spiders that have taken a liking to some exterior crevases.

Started noting what maintenance I will do when the weather is warmer. New sealing on the roof; de-streak and wax. Better windshield wipers. Start planning a trip. Soon.
Jeff & Judy
"Coco Diablo" LH Dachshund X and "Rosalita" Fox Terrier/street dawg X

2016 Itasca Navion 16V, 2006 Saturn Vue-Toad

ceh9876
Explorer
Explorer
Gave the camper its first bath today. Boy, is it big!

Rearranged the basement to make the wheel blocks and water hose easier to get in and out.

Checked what we left in there from last trip.

Get fuel and propane tomorrow.

Load weds and get fridge cold.

Leave early thurs morning!
2012 Chateau 23U

applegater
Explorer
Explorer
Just ordered Alcoa alloys for our new C.

Mike__Rose
Explorer
Explorer
Put on my Croccs that I wear camping and washed the RV and cleaned all the interior wood work while I driveway camped! Hit 82 degrees today in MA!
See you on the road!

CamperKirk
Explorer
Explorer
Hit 77 and sunny on St Pattys day up here on the North Coast of Ohio. Isnt it great when the weather is better up here in the north then down in AZ !!!

We have paid our dues with many bad winters. Now we get one back!!

&0 and sunny here again today. Love global warming ! he he he he

Starfire5
Explorer
Explorer
Went to the storage lot and started it up. Also dropped off some stuff that belonged inside. Hubby got down on the ground and installed the new mud flap. We somehow lost one?? No idea where it went, but Camping World ordered one from Winnebago for us.
Catmom to our 3 camping cats: Helen the orange kitty, tiger Suzy (both rescues, too) and our new gorgeous girl, Samantha.
Doggie Grandma to one gorgeous golden puppy named Jameson

Maddawgs
Explorer
Explorer
washed and inspected the roof for the first time, will need to reseal the front cap to roof area for a long crack in the sealant on the driver side but other than that everything look good.
Todd
Todd, Shirley, and the "Maddawgs" min-pins Precious and Buster Brown
2011 Itasca Cambria 30C
2011 Demco KarKaddy 460SS
TST 507 RV TPMS
"if there is anything left when we are gone, then we miscalculated"

snowdance
Explorer
Explorer
Watched it snow on it most of the day.. At least the streets ect are warm so not sticking.. Guess thats progress.. Where the heck did sping go??
Snowdance

We spent most of our money traveling... Just wasted the rest..

Chevy 7.4 Vortex
2000 Jamboree 23b Rear Kitchen

http://www.flickr.com/photos/snowdance38

applegater
Explorer
Explorer
Still putting final touches on outfitting our new coach and waiting for the rain and snow to stop.

EMD360
Explorer
Explorer
I'm at the Rally! It is cold and rainy and folks seem to be staying inside, warm and dry. I'm parked between a Casita and a truck camper which is nice--we are all smaller rigs in this row. When I got here the neighbors were washing and drying their pretty Casita so I got out a bucket of soapy water and washed the road grime off of mine too and dried it with a microfiber towel. I used a little 2 liter plastic sprayer for the first time to help rinse it first. Not much of a spray but good enough for close work. Set up my PDAnet and I'm on the Internet. There are a couple of mifi's around me but they are locked. Tomorrow morning is the volunteer breakfast.
2018 Minnie Winnie 25b New to us 3/2021
Former Rental Owners Club #137
2003 Itasca Spirit 22e 2009-2021

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
I washed it, getting ready for next month.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

rehoppe
Explorer
Explorer
TyroneandGladys wrote:
With it not even getting into 60's today (BRRRRRRR) decided to fire up the generator since it has been a little over a month since it was run. Plugged an electric heater in to give it a little load.

I blame you for sending it up here!

My declaration of Spring, seems to have been a bit premature. Mid 40s for today thru Tuesday.

Keep it up and we'll send it back to you! :B
Hoppe
2011 Dodge 1500 C'boy Caddy
2000 Jayco C 28' Ford chassis w V-10 E450
Doghouse 36' or so Trophy Classic TT

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
TyroneandGladys wrote:
With it not even getting into 60's today (BRRRRRRR) decided to fire up the generator since it has been a little over a month since it was run. Plugged an electric heater in to give it a little load.

Sorry it was so cold in Arizona. Here in Northern Vermont it was 75, bright sun and not much wind. Worked on installing a new LED TV, almost done now.
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory

TyroneandGladys
Explorer
Explorer
Tyrone & Gladys
27' 1986 Coachmen

Replant
Explorer
Explorer
oldtrucker63 wrote:
computerbug wrote:
Started installing Allure flooring, very easy looks great
Got any photos.???

This is Allure in my rig. I kinda wish I had put down Pergo instead. Pergo snaps together whereas Allure relies on glue strips which allows joints to open and close. At least they did in my MH. They spread apart on a cold night and most of them closed during the heat of the day. Maybe I didn't apply enough weight to the seams? :h
I haven't compared them regarding weight per sq. foot but I have Pergo in a few bedrooms of my house and it is much better looking.