cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

TNpilgrims
Explorer
Explorer
Had to have the air bag values replaced, oil changed and gen serviced for the annually thanksgiving camping trip that we cannot wait to begin. Camping,campfire, coffee, turkey & did I mention camping!

TNpilgrims
C Class Coachmen
2006 31 Santara

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
Got the curbside waxed today, now only have the rear and the streetside to finish.
Bill
Brenda and Bill
2020 Lance 1172, our traveling rig
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.
2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, CC, 4x4, LB, duals, DuraMax

cal47
Explorer
Explorer
Just installed 6 new Rickson 17.5" wheels and 6 matched balanced Toyo 215/75R/17.5 load range "G" tires. This should take care of my overweight problems on 16" tires. Took it out for a short run and unit handles great. will be running it about once a week until we take a trip next month. Will keep you all posted.
Cal & Donna
Starr (our Lab mix)
2000 FourWinds Chateau 31S
Rickson 17.5 Wheels and Toyo tires
Sani-Con Sewer Solution
Pressure Pro System
1996 Grand Cherokee Toad W/Ready Brake System
Rand McNally RVND 5510
Bigfoot Levelers

R_White
Explorer
Explorer
Like 4Wheelsers, above, today was battery check day for me. Checked the vehicle battery and both house batteries, 2 of the 3 needed water, so topped them off. Yesterday was generator run and test day for the month. All OK there. Sometime this afternoon, the bride will get out there and inventory it to see what supplies we'll need for next week's trip. Making a a 200 mile run up to oldest son's home in Jacksonville area for Thanksgiving next week.
Chris & Randy White
Ret. LEO
29' Wimmebago Aspect
Sebastian, FL

webpro
Explorer
Explorer
Put on one new tire, went to Alabama, from Missouri. Just got back, winterized, and put the MH in the shed until next spring. 38 degrees when we got back last night.

FLBentRider
Explorer
Explorer
My MH is getting all new shoes today.

A fresh set of Michelin XPS Ribs.

We are headed to NC for Thanksgiving, our first trip out of the state.
2003 Holiday Rambler Atlantis 29
DW, DS(17),DD(16),DD(6),DS(4), 2 Chocolate Labs
Rans Screamer

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
POST #1000!!!

Thank you everyone for the entertaining reading and sharing your stories.
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

crawford
Explorer
Explorer
Never liked the over hang movement while driving Found at Lowe's 2 brackets that mounded on side of fender and reached to under neeth the over hang it came with holders to hang on to bottom no more movement and hopefully no more leaks from that joint.
Change from a c class to a A class Georgetown 07 triple slide

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Took the coach over to have the LPG tank filled as well as a couple of portable tanks. Getting ready to head to San Diego for Thanksgiving week.
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

Ripsnort
Explorer
Explorer
Did a "rain test" on my new cabover section (see pic link in signature) LOL! Actually we tailgated with the MH at my son's football game on Sunday morning. Rained cats and dogs, no leaks! I'm happy!

rondeb
Explorer
Explorer
Went and visited our C at the repair shop. Everything was out of it. No underlayment damage from the water. That was good news. They are now just waiting for the carpet and lino and the new couch and captains chairs Should be another 30 days getting it back. We have everything ready to load her and leave.

SKIRMISH
Explorer
Explorer
I installed Goodyear Coil-Rite air springs on the front of my E350 Winnebago 324V, it had to be THE best thing I've done to improve my steering and only cost $89 with shipping.

Ripsnort
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a new high pressure shower head, Coilnwrap, in the shower, and a shut off valve on the handle to conserve water.

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
I removed the kitchen sink and faucet. Due to some leakage of water under the sink and around the faucet, the counter top had some swelling caused by moisture getting into the wood. I plan to let it dry over the winter and hopefully the swelling will go down. I will then seal the wood with varnish and reinstall the faucet and sink using lots of sealant to keep water from running under the faucet and sink.
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory

crawford
Explorer
Explorer
Up date on the Extend A Shower we went camping for Halloween my wife said she give's me 4 gold stars and getting something even 1 is something from her shes tuff So I had to try it out gave myself 5 stars one of the many things I've completed that she likes.
Change from a c class to a A class Georgetown 07 triple slide