cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

Desertsam
Explorer
Explorer
CloudDriver wrote:
Installed MaxxAir vent covers to replace the 2 year old AeroFlow vent covers that had failed. Also cleaned the vent screens.

Replaced the solenoid that allows the house batteries to charge from the engine alternator.

Checked battery fluid levels and cleaned batteries with dilute baking soda solution.

I replaced the solenoid also on my 2004 in 2009. Yours lasted the same amount of time.

Also just replaced the A/C blower motor Fasco 1468-3069 with a 1468-3109. Same as a 7184-0155. Making noise at end of the cycle just as it turns off. Been doing it for 2 years. Oil and grease did not help long.
2010 Navion A model
06 Honda CR-V 3600 lbs
13 Honda Fit 2600 lbs

Foggy
Explorer
Explorer
Started construction of a drawer to fit below the fridge. A while back I cut out the panel below the fridge and found enough wasted space for 5 or 6 12 packs of sodas. Now I am making a drawer for easier access.
Happy-Trails
Foggy

danewguy
Explorer
Explorer
Finally got most of my list done, replaced the shower valves, replaced the skylight over the shower, new vent cover for stove exhaust fan, fix my roof access ladder, and now I am looking at different options for replacing my old sewer hose set up....
2007 Georgie Boy Landau 33ft and 2019 Cougar 26RBS 30ft

bobojay5
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned and flushed the holding tanks, then added a bit of pink stuff. Also got it ready for a visit to the local Itasca dealer for some warranty work.....
Bob & Sharon
Eastern Kansas
2013 Winnebago ERA 70A
Class B Van

jrdr653
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned inside, replace kitchen faucet, washed and treated roof, wahsed exterior, waxed cab and then drank a cold beer!
98 Tioga 22E Ford V-10 22,000 Miles, Wife, myself and our dog.
We are enjoying our 27 years of life together.....

SKIRMISH
Explorer
Explorer
Finished installing my Hellwig rear sway bar, took a test drive, drives so much better now!

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
I replaced the 40 amp circuit breaker in the line from the battery to the converter. For some reason, the breaker was opening at about 15 amps, usually in the middle of a shower at night. After a few seconds it would reset and be good for a few more seconds, just enough time to turn off some lights.
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory

Berticus
Explorer
Explorer
Just filled with fuel; propane and diesel, getting ready for the 23rd for some hunting/camping with my boys.

Have a good one, Robert.
The Setup:
96' Serro Scotty 25'Dodge,4x4,Diesel,Class-C, 86 20' Chris Craft LTD.

summerhouse
Explorer
Explorer
Ran it down to the body shop to get an estimate on removing both metal driver & passenger cab steps, strip them down and have Rhino guarded. Also have applied to the front of the box that extends out from both cab doors clear rock/stone chip guard to protect that area. We have only 6,000 miles on our unit and have noticed several chips through the paint in that area. Alittle rust bubbling up on the metal steps into the cab.
Anyone else do anything like this to their coach?
โ€œLight hearted I take to the open roadโ€ฆ Healthy, free, the world before meโ€ฆ The long brown path before me leading me wherever I choose.โ€ - Walt Whitman

SKIRMISH
Explorer
Explorer
UPS delivered Rear Anti-Sway bar today. Got all excited to install it, moved RV, crawled underneath with tools and parts, u-bolts in the parts box were the wrong size, called the company and got a recording, more waiting. :M They did call back and are sending correct parts.

Berticus
Explorer
Explorer
Installed 2 new tail lights sections.

Also on Sunday I scouted the roads for my deer hunting trip on the 23rd. I am pretty sure the RV will go all the 10 miles in off the forest road to the end of the trail. I will be bringing the chain saw just in case. Should be cold and good hunting up here in Idaho.

Great camping to all, Robert
The Setup:
96' Serro Scotty 25'Dodge,4x4,Diesel,Class-C, 86 20' Chris Craft LTD.

summerhouse
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned M/H up from last weekends' tailgating and getting ready to tailgate with it tommorow!

Put the new travasak in the coach that I ordered. That makes one for the queen bed in back and one for the cabover! They're great!

Hope to make one more weekend trip yet this month. ๐Ÿ™‚
โ€œLight hearted I take to the open roadโ€ฆ Healthy, free, the world before meโ€ฆ The long brown path before me leading me wherever I choose.โ€ - Walt Whitman

Foggy
Explorer
Explorer
Today I installed a rear end in the lazy-boy and read through forty nine pages of what I should do to my MH if I ever get crazy with ambition.
Happy-Trails
Foggy

Jtroop1
Explorer
Explorer
Went to Harbor Freight and bought a 1.5 watt solar panel that plugs into the DC outlet. I will leave it on the dash to keep the chassis battery charged all winter while stored. Also bought a float charger for the coach battery. Taking the rig out at least two more weekends before storage.
2010 Fleetwood Encounter 32BH

hotbyte
Explorer
Explorer
Bought a new dishwasher for house. I KNOW...not really something I did to our MH but the money was earmarked for a flat screen TV for MH. When dishwasher crapped out, had to use money to buy new one. NOW, gotta wait on the TV ๐Ÿ˜ž Georgia is having a no sales tax on Energy Star appliances this weekend so I saved 7% plus Home Depot was adding 10% additional discount.
2018 Minnie Winnie 24M