cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

mountainkowboy
Explorer
Explorer
Sealed the deal for a new toad for her! I'm kinda into "older" vehicles, it has 64,000 origanal miles

Chuck & Ruth with 4-legged Molly
2007 Tiffin Allegro 30DA
2011 Ford Ranger
1987 HD FLHTP

prepilot_3ck
Explorer
Explorer
Made breakfast... and posted in the RV.net forums

Brian
2016 Thor Outlaw 37RB
VW Tiguan Toad.
Coupla bikes, coupla dogs, coupla 40-somethings wishing they were retired.

My Reviews:
-----------
Campendium: https://www.campendium.com/users/157273
Campground Reviews: http://www.campgroundreviews.com/profile/31929

stonyfreeman
Explorer
Explorer
Retrieved our Suncruiser from the paint shop Friday. It looks great with the new paint. With a little polish and wax it'll look like a new unit. Wanted to wash and wax on Saturday but rain and wind made that impossible so I'll be looking for fair weather to finish the job. Will be on the road again on March 1st.....YEAH!!!!!

dkhender
Explorer
Explorer
Got into the storage lot today - for the most part almost 12" of snow all the way around it still! But had a custom woodworker meeting me there to see what he can do for a custom center console, since the factory "lack of anything" in the center console leaves a lot to be desired!
2007 Four Winds/Thor Hurricane 34B w/ 2006 Chevy HHR TOAD
2002 Ford Explorer --> 2004 Ford Expedition & 2008 Gulf Stream Gulf Breeze 23 TRS
1994 Ford Explorer & Coleman PU

supra24valve
Explorer
Explorer
Installed my Sims,

Wanderlost
Nomad
Nomad
Went back to the storage lot to see if we can get to L'Andante yet. Not quite. Needs a couple more days like today to melt the snow enough for us to get the Jeep to her, charge the batteries, and drive her out.

Getting into a time crunch here, since we have to move into her on 8 March.

May the sun shine bright.
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Czarny, black cat
Rainbow Bridge: Spotacus, Alexander the Grrreat, and so very many more

TMitchell
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced my old style 20" bedroom TV with a 24" LCD model. I had been looking for the biggest TV that would fit inside the cabinet. A 26" wouldn't fit.
Tom
Tom,Pat and Buster the Boston Terrier
2004 Dutch Star 3807 Spartan 370HP
Jeep Grand Cherokee

decan9
Explorer
Explorer
UltimaRV wrote:
Exercised the generator for an hour. Two air conditioners (on heat strip), bathroom electric floor heater, electrical element of Aqua Hot and 5 minutes of microwave for instant coffee. Whew, this was an excruciating day ๐Ÿ™‚

you need a rest now!
Bonnie and me and Casey makes three!
Staying warm in Southern California
FMCA #402157
W9NCR

UltimaRV
Explorer
Explorer
Exercised the generator for an hour. Two air conditioners (on heat strip), bathroom electric floor heater, electrical element of Aqua Hot and 5 minutes of microwave for instant coffee. Whew, this was an excruciating day ๐Ÿ™‚
Dian, Robert & Precious (taking a break - see profile)
2000 45' Featherlite 5000, tag, slide, Detroit Series 60
2006 19' Towcorp enclosed trailer w/60" tongue
2004 13' Ultima GTR (9.9 seconds standing quarter mile)

blackf3504dr
Explorer
Explorer
Just picked it up from the shop. New water pump and timing chain. It went in for a coolant leak, turned out to be where the timing chain cover joins the block. As long as they had it tore down I thought it a good idea to replace the timing chain too.
Mom , Dad , Scooter & K.C ( killer cat )
'96 F350 4dr. Dually, 7.3 5sp.
'92 Holiday Rambler 34'
REAL TRUCKS DON'T HAVE SPARKPLUGS !

Mike_Hohnstein
Explorer
Explorer
Finished the Jacobs retarder repair saga, installed cruise control unit,drilled hole through floor for gas line to Olympic wall heater in stair well.

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
Had to use it as a wind break still a little chilly here.

Thereโ€™s no fool, like an old fool.

Wanderlost
Nomad
Nomad
stonyfreeman wrote:
Sorry about your snow and ice. Termperature in Tucson 70 degrees today and sunny. Pretty nice!

Snivel, whimper, whine....

I wanna be in my RV...waaaaa!!!
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Czarny, black cat

stonyfreeman
Explorer
Explorer
Had new Koni shocks installed today, replaced the house battery disconnect solenoid and had the unit serviced. Will take it in for some new paint on the lower sides on Thursday. Paint is rough and beyond repair. Polishing only seems to remove more paint. Painting is the only answer it seems.

Sorry about your snow and ice. Termperature in Tucson 70 degrees today and sunny. Pretty nice!

Wanderlost
Nomad
Nomad
We went to the RV storage lot this afternoon. The road is clear, but to actually reach the RV, we had to hike about 100 yards through snow about 3 feet deep. The RV will not be going anywhere anytime soon.

At least no snow drifted up around it, and since it's out in the open, there was pretty good melt there, only about 1.5 to 2 feet deep. Batteries were dead; not surprising, not difficult to jump after we add water. Probably time for new house batteries, anyway.

If the path to the RV isn't melted by next week, we'll have to run the Jeep back and forth to pack it down, and shovel where necessary. Got to have it inspected and tuned up before 8 March, when we have to move into it.

Otherwise, L'Andante is in pretty good shape. So are we, much to my surprise -- not even a little sore after breaking trail.

Czarny, black cat