cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Water Pump

bill257
Explorer
Explorer
I dewinterize my Winnebago Travato 59G today.No water coming and water pump keep running.I connected to city water and got antifreeze drained out.Any suggestions what to do.Water pump is shurflo 4008-101-F65
8 REPLIES 8

Duke-44
Explorer
Explorer
Oregun wrote:
Check for stuck pressure valve inside of pump housing. Valve is spring loaded and should move when pressing.

Ditto

pasusan
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for coming back to tell us what the problem was. That helps us all. ๐Ÿ™‚

Susan & Ben [2004 Roadtrek 170]
href="https://sites.google.com/view/pasusan-trips/home" target="_blank">Trip Pics

bill257
Explorer
Explorer
Friends I found the problem.Antifeeze valve as stated in Ist post by enblethen was in wrong position.I was confused by the signage.Any way problem solved as soon as I put that valve in opposite position,air start coming out from faucets and water start coming.Thanks everyone who replied and give valuable suggestions.Something new I learned and this is part of oneโ€™s life.

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
Loss of suction ? Pump could need to be primed.
Turn on a faucet furthest from the pump . Once lines are pressurized, turn on each faucet as you get closer to the pump.

If your normal habit is to deplete your water tanks capacity when using it, then it could be a common enough occurrence for the pump to suck up some debris or plastic shavings from the manufacturer drilling holes in the tank while installing fittings.

bill257
Explorer
Explorer
Tank is full.
Antifreeze intake valve in correct position.
Which is operational valve in Winnebago Travato 59G 2019

Oregun
Nomad
Nomad
Check for stuck pressure valve inside of pump housing. Valve is spring loaded and should move when pressing.

magicbus
Explorer
Explorer
Agreed on the antifreeze intake valve being in the wrong position.

Dave
Current: 2018 Winnebago Era A
Previous: Selene 49 Trawler
Previous: Country Coach Allure 36

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Anti-freeze winterizing valve in wrong position
No water in tank
operation valve in wrong position

Bud
USAF Retired