cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tucson C alignment Sprinter chassis

EV2
Explorer
Explorer
Any recommendations for front end alignment location in Tucson area?
4 REPLIES 4

EV2
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the replies. We received a local recommendation and referral to Purcell Tire and Service on Ajo near I10. We experienced efficient and courteous service. In case anyone is also looking for RV tire or alignment work, we highly recommend this firm. Price is posted and bill was exactly what was quoted. The facility appears to be able to handle the largest of motor homes and fifth wheels. We also requested a quote for possible tire replacement at a later date and that quote appeared to be very competitive.

TyroneandGladys
Explorer
Explorer
Make sure that whoever you use will not charge if they can not do the alignment with out repairs. Our mechanic replaced a tie rod end on our RV and stated that there was nothing else wrong with the front end. First three alignment shops I went to claimed that there were serious repairs that needed to be done. Forth shop did the alignment with no repairs. We had this same issue before with a car.
IMHO the majority of alignment shops are rip offs.
Tyrone & Gladys
27' 1986 Coachmen

ronfisherman
Check out Fleet Pride. They do most size trucks.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD

Hank85713
Explorer
Explorer
Camp wprld uses the big truck sop over by TTT, there is a place over off miracle mile just to north (cant remember the name) that Holmes Tuttle recommends. Only 2 I know of for rv's