cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Thor Majestic 19G parts

HeffRV
Explorer
Explorer
Hi. I recently tore off my right side mirror assembly.
Where can I get a replacement?
4 REPLIES 4

StarkNaked
Explorer II
Explorer II
Here is the link to ordering direct from Velvac:

https://www.velvac.com/products/mirrors/shop-rv-mirrors

Since you have a Class C, start with Ford (I assume all Thor Majestic 19G are built on a Ford chassis.

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
^What he said.
And that applies if theyโ€™re not velvac mirrors as well.
Itโ€™s a part. Get the part number off of it if necessary.
If itโ€™s laying in the ditch somewhere use the part number off the one thatโ€™s still on the camper but make sure to buy the opposite side (will have a similar part number).
In any case, the last 2 places you want to buy it from is a RV dealer or a car dealer. Unless you like spending extra money.

And for current or future reference, when asking a question, provide as much information as possible. And if youโ€™re unable to provide info, provide a picture.
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
If they are Velvac mirrors the part # for them is on the bottom of them,this will help in get the right parts.

This company will help you out,they have a lot of Velvac Mirrors and parts,look around on their site you might find something that would work for you,or call them for more help.

Pacific RV Mirrors.

Right Mirror:

Hope this helps.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

way2roll
Nomad III
Nomad III
Have you called a dealer? Probably depends on year and what mirrors they used n your unit. Maybe it came from the chassis manufacturer (Ford or Chevy). I am sure there's a serial or model number and manufacturer on the mirror somewhere. Velvac makes a lot of RV mirrors but a small C may have had mirrors when the cutaway chassis came from the chassis manufacturer before Thor got it.
2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS