cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Small Class A with Twin beds no slides

hedgehopper
Explorer
Explorer
Do you know of a small Class A (say 25 feet or less) with twin beds and no slides?
12 REPLIES 12

CVD
Explorer
Explorer
Take a look at Lazy Daze (24 or 27 versions). Class C, but otherwise might be what you want.
Cliff

1999 Itasca 34V DP
2000 Jeep Wrangler
2014 Honda CRV

jplante4
Explorer
Explorer
There's a 30 foot Safari Sahara for sale over on Facebook' Safari Motorhome Owner's Group by Barry Boyette. 250 HP CAT DP. Looks pretty nice. You might have to join to see the page.

Click
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

tropical36
Explorer
Explorer
D.E.Bishop wrote:
tropical36 wrote:
D.E.Bishop wrote:
The no slide is kind of a deal breaker with a 25 foot Class "A". There are two we are looking at, the Vegas/Axis and the Via. We both prefer the Via but it is a bit more. Take a look at the Vegas/Axis, with just one small slide.

The Vista 26he is another choice.

Why not just drop back a year for getting what you really want and for fitting your budget. Not only will you save money on depreciation, but maybe with a lot of bugs already out of it, with a previous owner making all the trips to the Dealer.

I'm not the OP and I don't have a problem, we're just looking.

OP or not, it's still worth some consideration.
"We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey."

07 Revolution LE 40E_Spartan MM_06 400HP C9 CAT_Allison 3000.

Dinghy_2010 Jeep Wrangler JKU ISLANDER.

1998 36ft. National Tropi-Cal Chevy Model 6350 (Sold)

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
tropical36 wrote:
D.E.Bishop wrote:
The no slide is kind of a deal breaker with a 25 foot Class "A". There are two we are looking at, the Vegas/Axis and the Via. We both prefer the Via but it is a bit more. Take a look at the Vegas/Axis, with just one small slide.

Why not just drop back a year for getting what you really want and for fitting your budget. Not only will you save money on depreciation, but maybe with a lot of bugs already out of it, with a previous owner making all the trips to the Dealer.

I'm not the OP and I don't have a problem, we're just looking.
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II

tropical36
Explorer
Explorer
D.E.Bishop wrote:

"We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey."

07 Revolution LE 40E_Spartan MM_06 400HP C9 CAT_Allison 3000.

Dinghy_2010 Jeep Wrangler JKU ISLANDER.

1998 36ft. National Tropi-Cal Chevy Model 6350 (Sold)

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer

"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II

BigRabbitMan
Explorer
Explorer
They used to make them. Mine is 29โ€™ and has twin beds which are convertible to a queen bed. There are some nicely restored units.
BigRabbitMan
Gas to Diesel Conversion project
76 FMC #1046, Gas Pusher became a Diesel Pusher
Discussion thread on this site
"You're never too old to learn something stupid."

tderonne
Explorer
Explorer
Thor Axis/Vegas 24.1?

https://www.thormotorcoach.com/axis/floor-plans/241

One small slide though...
Tim

2004 Winnebago Adventurer 31Y
Ford chassis

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
winnie makes a nice B van if that is big enough?
bumpy

way2roll
Nomad III
Nomad III
I think you will have more luck with a small C or B+. Very few options in the Class A for 26 footers (nothing short of that) and I think the ride will suffer. A class B+ will ride much better and have higher MPG. Although I think you would spend more money on a B+ than a shorty A.
2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

Mr_Mark1
Explorer
Explorer
Leisure Travel has a B+ that has two opposing sofa's that are easily converted into twin beds. They offer a front twin bed version on the Ford diesel chassis and a rear twin bed on the Mercedes diesel chassis. Both of these plans offer a full shower 'dry' bath.

I don't think there is a class-A in the 25 ft. range, it will be a class-B or C.

Good luck!
MM.
Mr.Mark
2021.5 Pleasure Way Plateau FL Class-B on the Sprinter Chassis
2018 Mini Cooper Hardtop Coupe, 2 dr., 6-speed manual
(SOLD) 2015 Prevost Liberty Coach, 45 ft, 500 hp Volvo
(SOLD) 2008 Monaco Dynasty, 42 ft, 425 hp Cummins

Tripalot
Explorer
Explorer
Check Phoenix Cruiser. Years ago we looked at a short model and it had facing sofas that went down to twin beds. It did not have a slide and was about 25 ft.
2014 Triple E Regency GT24MB (Murphy Bed) with all the good stuff
towing a 2016 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk
Berkley, the amazing camping cat missed dearly (1996-2012)