cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

slide out lights

bsjones11
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone installed the slide out lights on a Newmar 2019 Ventana. I have the part numbers from Newmar on the lights but no instructions to how to install them.
12 REPLIES 12

bsjones11
Explorer
Explorer
Boy, in all of my years of using this forum, I have never received this type of help. First, I'm 70 years old so I don't care about the blinking or any other kind of crazy lights. As I stated, I want them to help me see as I move around the outside of the coach at night when needed. And if I left them on for a while, what the heck? 90% of my RV friends have them and they come on at dark. I certainly don't tell them to cut them off because I don't like them.

And for those whom are making the partial statements, I guess you wouldn't want to be next to an Entegra motorhome that leaves their tail lights on all night either. I believe "to each his own". When I go to bed at night, I shut my blinds and I can't see anything my neighbor has on. Thanks for your comment Dodge guy. I did get some great advice from another forum.
Until next time....

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
Executive wrote:
dodge guy wrote:
WOW. Lots of opinions in here.

We could say the same thing for having full body paint when partial or decals only would do. Or why not just by a gasser instead of a diesel.

Maybe itโ€™s because itโ€™s what the person wants!

The only issue I have is when they leave them flashing all night long. Boondocking they're cool..leave em on 24/7. But in a campground IMO, all outside lights should be off at 10pm or so, along with the outside TVs....Dennis

I know. Hopefully you took my post for what it's worth. I do agree, no need for them to be obnoxious all night long!
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
dodge guy wrote:

We could say the same thing for having full body paint when partial or decals only would do. Or why not just by a gasser instead of a diesel.

The only issue I have is when they leave them flashing all night long. Boondocking they're cool..leave em on 24/7. But in a campground IMO, all outside lights should be off at 10pm or so, along with the outside TVs....Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer

Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

A bad day camping is

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
Executive wrote:
ScottG wrote:
Are those the things that make the underside of the slide glow like a high school kids 90-something Honda?

But...but...they are SCREAMING; "LOOK AT ME !!!".....Dennis

LOL kind of like driving a 45ft DP!!!!!!
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

A bad day camping is

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
ScottG wrote:
Are those the things that make the underside of the slide glow like a high school kids 90-something Honda?

They use to say those lights would make the car to faster.

way2roll
Nomad III
Nomad III
Seems like you could call Newmar/Winnie and they would be able to tell you.
2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

Ed_C
Explorer
Explorer
I can't help installing them but they do make a nice gentile glow when the awning lights would be too much.
Ed/Jeanie & Slade the GSD
2017 Entegra Aspire 42 RBQ/ Sierra Crew

bsjones11
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, but they are also the lights that would keep me from bumping into things and tripping as I move around the coach at night.

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
ScottG wrote:

But...but...they are SCREAMING; "LOOK AT ME !!!".....Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad

eheading
Explorer
Explorer
What do you mean by slideout lights? Are you talking about internal or external lights???