cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Shower Door Frame

DCartaglia
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2014 Thor Chateau 35SK that I recently bought and have trying to get some OEM parts ordered thru Camping World. The previous owner took out the Shower Doors and hung a Shower Curtain which I can't stand, they dealer did give me the Showers Doors and parts. But the one thing I am missing is Top track and has been hard to find and when I ordered it thru Camping World it wasn't even close to the right part. Does anyone out there have one they don't need anymore or could you take a picture of how it looks or even a video, so I at least have some idea of how it works.

Thanks
Duane

NOTE: Did you see the "Announcement : ★★READ BEFORE POSTING HERE★★" located at the top of this forum?
    "Forum Posting Help and Support is reserved for questions on how to post in the forums, signature and photo testing, reporting website or member account issues. Please avoid using Forum Posting Help and Support for RV related questions, as doing so can delay responses to your thread. Instead, create future threads in the RV FORUM which corresponds to the subject of your topic. Thank-you!"
9 REPLIES 9

DCartaglia
Explorer
Explorer
I did receive the Head Track and now I have no idea on how the wheels stay in the track does have a Thor Chateau 35SK that they could send me pictures of?

DCartaglia
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for all the suggestions but it looks like SEAmerica was the right contact, they seemed to know exactly what I need and should get the part late next week.

Thank You,
Duane

ronfisherman
I got parts and support for the shower in my RV from Irvine Shade and Door.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD

bob213
Explorer
Explorer
Try Shower Enclosures of America (SEA). They were probably the OEM.
Here's a parts list from one of their units. In Ontario, Calif. They have great customer service. I did not see a contact number but you can google it.
click

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality โ€“ Ayn Rand

Bob_Sue
Explorer
Explorer
Could you possibly make one? Aluminum flat stock cut to fit would work if I am thinking correctly.
Bob&Sue
2021 Cedar Creek 34IK
2011 Ford F-250
6.7 litre PSD
Pullrite Superglide

donn0128
Explorer
Explorer
Go to the rv mfg and ask then who made the original door. Then call the mfg direct and see if they can get you what you need. Dealers have no reason to waste their time helping you. Especially CW sales.

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
Give arizona rv salvage a email I'm sure they should have one

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
How about a big box store?
Curious why you don't like the curtain. We took out our doors at home and replaced them with a curtain. On the RV we have a curtain that does not `billow' inward when showering which is the source of dislike for manyl
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)