cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seriously Thinking About Getting A Class C 26 - 29' Long!

bagman
Explorer
Explorer
We want a Class C that is not as wide, but very high quality such as Phoenix Cruiser and I forget the name of the company in Florida that makes them and their body is one complete unit! My wife and I are NOT getting any younger and basically it will be just her and I and our dog Rosie! We want quality all the way!!! Naturally it will be on a FORD Chassis! Please feel free to make any suggestions! Chuck The "Bagman!"
Land of Opportunity & Liberty 4 ALL!
6 REPLIES 6

bagman
Explorer
Explorer
Charlie D, I will get back to you ASAP. YVGF, Chuck,

theoldwizard1
Explorer
Explorer
The E450 chassis will ride better than the T350 and have a lot more power.

Also stick with hard surface floors. Easier to clean. Use throw rugs with anti-skid backing.

Get lithium house batteries if available. Skip the built in generator. Many excellent quality portable generators.

Charlie_D_
Explorer
Explorer
Don't want to jump your post but glad you are back on RV.Net.
I sent you a private message in October but you did not respond so, knowing your have health problems, I feared the worst.

How about those LSU Tigers.

Your friend and fan.
Charlie D.
Enjoying Your Freedom?
Thank A Veteran
Native Texan
2013 Prime Time Crusader 330MKS
2018 Chevy 2500 D/A Z71 4x4 Offroad
2006 Holiday Rambler Savoy 33SKT-40,000 trouble free miles-retired
2006 Chevy 2500 D/A-retired
2013 Chevy 2500 D/A-retired

bagman
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, Coach House is one that I am really excited about! I really like the one piece fiberglass construction and as I mentioned before, it will be just Joanne, Rosie (dog) and me! I think Joanne and I are going to make a trip to Florida and see them ours selves!

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
Coach-House RV All you need to know

Keep in mind, if you need warranty service be sure to find out locations available.
Even though the CH rv is well built , it still has the same appliances as others. Some of those may require only network repairs.

ronfisherman
Had a friend stop by my place earlier this week. Has a 27’ Coach House Platinum. Very nice Motorhome.
Coach House Motorhome.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD