cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scoundrels

down_home
Explorer
Explorer
Here in the Mohave, front heat pump motors weak and giving out.
Called a Mobile Rv Tech out of Hvasau City I think.
Called him to repair dining table. first. He then checked out the front heat pump for us, he and his asst.
Quoted me one rate over the phone, upped the rate when he was arrived.
Had him look at rock guard we damaged. He could fix it for 10.00 more than a new one.
As they were leaving, wife asked for receipt. He said go on in the RV and I'll throw it in right after you. I didn't hear it or I would have finished it.
Called him next am. He said she misheard hm. Made a deal for him to replace the heat pump. He would be bye that evening for us t fill out and sign Good Sams claim form. He never showed. Called him in the amm next day, be by later that day waited all day, called the next am, he would be by that evening, no show, next am Friday called him and tried to pin him down.
He hung up on me.
Emailed him this am he texted me back about harassing him about the extended warrant5y.
So out 185.00 to diagnose heat pump.
Wife on Tuesday had called Good Sams for warranty info and they offered to send a Tech out to diagnose it.
Guess Mon am that's what we will do and tell them not to send these two fellows.
3 REPLIES 3

down_home
Explorer
Explorer
I have been contacted by the Owner and he made ammends. We'll see how it goes.

2bzy2c
Explorer
Explorer
I guess the tech was not interested in working with an extended warranty. I believe most warranties require you get prior approval BEFORE the repair is
made. Your post was a little hard to follow, but it would seem you hired the tech
before approval from Good Sam was received.
My advice is worth exactly what you paid for it.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Post your experience on RV Service Reviews.