cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sales pitch

kalynzoo
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone purchased from or dealt with BlueDogRV.com? They claim a lifetime warranty. Somehow seems too good to be true. So, any comments. Thanks.
6 REPLIES 6

PghBob
Explorer
Explorer
Remember, if you buy new, the chassis will be covered by the chassis manufacturer. For example, our Ford E450 chassis was warranted for 5 years or 60,000 miles. All of the appliances on board the RV carry their own warranties, usually about a year or so. So, what's left? Basically, the integrity of the box. Would buying a warranty for this part of the rig be worth the annual or semi-annual inspections? Only you can decide this.

sgip2000
Explorer
Explorer
Their prices are high too.

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer
From the hype on their web page:

Q: How do I know what maintenance is required to keep my RV Warranty Forever agreement in force?
A: Simply follow the maintenance requirements outlined in your RV Warranty Forever agreement. If you have any additional questions, please contact our dealership.

Reading between the lines, you will be required to have specific work done, by them, at inflated prices, annually or even semi annually. This is a gimmick that puts money in their pocket with providing you with little "protection."

NOTHING IS FREE

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
They kind of deals usually require a yearly inspection that you have to pay for. That, along with all the roof re-sealing and anything else they can ding you for.
Dont fall for this.

darsben1
Explorer
Explorer
This is the fly in the ointment
Q: Can I perform my own maintenance?
A: No. All services must be performed by a professional repair facility. This is to ensure proper documentation as well as the workmanship of all services performed on your RV.
On the plus side they have been in business 10 years
Traveling with my best friend, my wife in a 1990 Southwind

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Please post the offered lifetime warranty. Remember it's not your life but the life of the RV or part depending on wording. And if they are out of business... woof, woof
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad