cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running lights problem

tcbkenpo
Explorer
Explorer
I have a class A 2009 sport coach elite Coachmen and I Need new running lights and lenses. Cant find this model

TMC-GLO-Brite 122X88, this is what is stamped on the back of lense.

I need 6 full sets. I have been looking for a long time and can't seem to find the oval ones I need to fit.

I do have photos of light and lenses, but I can't load to forum
9 REPLIES 9

thomasd923
Explorer
Explorer
Here is the part. It fits perfectly in the recess.

http://greatamericanchromeshop.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3487

thomasd923
Explorer
Explorer
I just ran into this issue also on my 2008 Elite for my side marker. I found a led lamp at a Chrome shop that worked perfectly as far as fit. I did have to open up the bolt holes with a 1/4" drill bit and open the hole to allow the back of the lens to fit. I also had to run a ground wire from the existing 3 pin flat plug to the light. I'm sorry not sure how to post pics

donkeydew
Explorer
Explorer
http://76.12.98.46/heavy_duty/part.cfm?part_id=114BC5EE-6A2E-FF26-35AF12283FBBADF9

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Visit a CHROME shop are you planing on replacing the lens or the entire light??

If you can not find the lense get an LED marker/running light assembly that is slightly larger than the existing and replace the entire assembly.

What is a "Chrome Shop"? Bling for Truckers.. Look up the I-90 Truck stop in Iowa on Interstate 80 It is ONE of many such shops scattered around the country but it will give you a clue as to what to look for... Largest in stock selection of lights I have ever seen was the I-80. Other "Chrome shops" are not far behind (if not better, I've only been to a few of 'em and one was .. a long long time ago).
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

tcbkenpo
Explorer
Explorer
Can't go to something larger because light insets into the RV's body. I found out that GLO BRIGHT is out of business so I have to find a different maker how has the similar shape in LED.

MrWizard
OPTION
goto something larger that covers the inset
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

tcbkenpo
Explorer
Explorer
Need website to go too, the light is oval and fits in coach. I can't change the shape because of the inset.

fischer
Explorer
Explorer
Glo brite 1 800 the lamp
2016 Winnebago 35B v10
2006 Jeep Liberty 4x4
Blue ox Tow Bar

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
Try this website for LED marker lights. You should be able to find what you need. Try to find SEALED lights and then you will not have any problem with water getting under the lens. LED marker lights