cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"06 Great West Legend Sprinter electrical reset

Julievojo
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone know where the electrical system reset is for a Great West Legend? Our old Pleasureway had a reset button right on the power panel. Our "new" Great West must have one somewhere? We're getting it de-winterized and ready for a trip next week, but none of the electrics are working. We currently have the batteries on a charger as well...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
5 REPLIES 5

Davydd
Explorer
Explorer
Avanti would know because he still has a GWVan but it is a new model Sprinter 2014. If it similar electrically to the 2006 he might be able to answer. He is not on Facebook that I am aware of. He posts in ClassBForum.com or Sprinter-source.com under Avanti.
Davydd
2021 Advanced RV 144 WB 2500 Class B
2015 Advanced RV Ocean One Class B

MDKMDK
Explorer
Explorer
Davydd admitted he didn't know? Wow. That's rare.

Try Avanti over there. He's a tinkerer, and seems very knowledgeable on many topics. He has a GW Legend with the I4 MB engine I believe. If there's a button, he would know about it.

Yes, it's me. 🙂
Hope you're all doing well, btw. Chino, and the rest of the family.
Riverside Oasis RV park is gone, btw. You probably knew that?
Mike. Comments are anecdotal or personal opinions, and worth what you paid for them.
2018 (2017 Sprinter Cab Chassis) Navion24V + 2016 Wrangler JKU (sold @ ????)
2016 Sunstar 26HE, V10, 3V, 6 Speed (sold @ 4600 miles)
2002 Roadtrek C190P (sold @ 315,000kms)

Julievojo
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Mike. Thought this was the B forum..... Davydd didn't know. Is this the Mike that I met briefly in Moab? MANY years back.... 🙂

MDKMDK
Explorer
Explorer
Julievojo wrote:
Does anyone know where the electrical system reset is for a Great West Legend? Our old Pleasureway had a reset button right on the power panel. Our "new" Great West must have one somewhere? We're getting it de-winterized and ready for a trip next week, but none of the electrics are working. We currently have the batteries on a charger as well...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Hi. You could stop by class B forum and ask either Davydd or Avanti. Both are former or current GW Legend owners. One of them will know.
Mike. Comments are anecdotal or personal opinions, and worth what you paid for them.
2018 (2017 Sprinter Cab Chassis) Navion24V + 2016 Wrangler JKU (sold @ ????)
2016 Sunstar 26HE, V10, 3V, 6 Speed (sold @ 4600 miles)
2002 Roadtrek C190P (sold @ 315,000kms)

magicbus
Explorer
Explorer
Does it have the new computer controlled multiplex systems? If so I found starting the engine then turning the "house" then turning it off resets things.

Dave
Current: 2018 Winnebago Era A
Previous: Selene 49 Trawler
Previous: Country Coach Allure 36