cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Sprinter gone; long live the new Sprinter

Shearwater
Explorer
Explorer
After 10 years and 110,000 miles we finally sold our beloved 2006 Sportsmobile Sprinter. It was sad to see it go but it is in good hands - we sold it to some long time friends.

We have replaced it with another Sprinter from Advanced RV. The new one is so classy that we might have to start dressing for dinner - I'm not sure if I can get by with a coat and tie or whether I need a Tux.

Now I have to figure out how to change my signature on this forum.
Advanced RV Sprinter
6 REPLIES 6

Xpd77
Explorer
Explorer
What exactly did you get? Pics??
2012 F350 SRW Diesel. 2014 Arctic Fox 811. Torklift tiedowns, Fast Guns, and Stable Loads.

Shearwater
Explorer
Explorer
rockhillmanor - Thanks for the info. Check new signature. Oh no signature didn't show up! Have to work on this.

Fastpaddler - I don't know that much about Davydd's layout. We don't have the articulating beds but we do have a worthwhile pull out pantry between the fridge and the closet.
Advanced RV Sprinter

Fastpaddler
Explorer
Explorer
Shearwater wrote:
After 10 years and 110,000 miles we finally sold our beloved 2006 Sportsmobile Sprinter. It was sad to see it go but it is in good hands - we sold it to some long time friends.

We have replaced it with another Sprinter from Advanced RV. The new one is so classy that we might have to start dressing for dinner - I'm not sure if I can get by with a coat and tie or whether I need a Tux.

Congratulations. is yours like Davydd's or much different?

AsheGuy
Explorer
Explorer
There are three Advanced RV owners signed up for the Annual Class B Rally plus the owners of the company. We would love to have you come down and show off your new vehicle. We will be envious. Jeans will be sufficient. 🙂

David & Margaret - 2005 LTV 210B 3S
- Our Blog -

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats on the new Sprinter. Somehow, I think you can get by without the tux. 🙂

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
Shearwater wrote:

:B
Congrats on your new RV!

1. Go to my 'my forums', then to 'my preferences'.
2. Go to 'signature' and click "browse" and upload a picture from your computer. And/or type signature in above box. (Make sure pix fits within forum specs for size.)

3. Scroll down to bottom and click save!

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.