cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OK... it's probably an A Class, but

mumkin
Explorer
Explorer
I wasn't sure where to post this one since most of my RV Net "friends" are on the B Board. I wanted them to know how much they needed to save when they decided that they need to upgrade:

You decide

The moderators can, of course, move it to another branch where it fits better if they wish. :C
Mumkin
2021 Promaster 1500 188wb conversion
2019 Roadtrek Simplicity SRT (half Zion/half Simplicity)
2015 Roadtrek 170
2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme
9 REPLIES 9

mumkin
Explorer
Explorer
It says that the purchasers at this point are in the Middle East. So, they needn't worry about leaks since it so rarely rains. And the price for gasoline is $1.77 per gallon in Dubai.
Mumkin
2015 Roadtrek 170
2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme

mlts22
Explorer
Explorer
I like the idea of a sky lounge, especially on a hot Texas night in the Hill Country... then get worried about how tough it would be to maintain all that, and then worry about leaks left and right. However, someone that can afford that would probably leave it in a garage when not being used with a dedicated upkeep staff.

The self-cleaning feature is useful, but I think it counts as a "car wash" in the eyes of some CGs which forbid that.

NCWriter
Explorer
Explorer
WrongWayRandall wrote:
Looks like something Justin Bieber would drive...

- R

Or all of the Kardashians, if only they would go somewhere else.

Actually it looks like an Edsel on steroids to me.

lfloom
Explorer
Explorer
It is difficult to focus on the luxury component, because it is so incredibly ugly.

loving_retireme
Explorer
Explorer
Mileage!! MPG really!! I don't believe that term is even in the vocabulary of any of the buyers of this rig. Wonder what the engine is?

mumkin
Explorer
Explorer
I wondered about the mileage too. My favorite is that the exterior cleans itself after a trip. I guess that means that I can let my "houseboy" go and try to collect unemployment.
Mumkin
2015 Roadtrek 170
2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme

GENECOP
Explorer II
Explorer II
That has been out for awhile, there are a few videos around from the BIG BOYS TOYS SHOW. It is in production available in a Motorhome or Large Limo Version..

WrongWayRandall
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like something Justin Bieber would drive...

- R
1975 Westfalia Campmobile "Backroads Wanderer"
2014 Rockwood A122 hard side popup

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
interesting windshield wiper. three blades or 1 ??? but it didn't say what mileage it got.
bumpy