cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new washer and dryer

kdk
Explorer
Explorer
Spent a lot of time installing a new washer and dryer in the MH that was neither plumbed or wired for one. Quite a challenge and would probably not try it again. But the wife is ecstatic so it was worth it.
Blessings; Keith
Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum should have been in "what did you do to your MH today", don't know how to move it
06 Holiday Rambler Ambassador
2016 Ford Explorer twin turbo
4 REPLIES 4

phnguyk
Explorer
Explorer
This is my install, the fridge to the left is now a laundry shute from the bed side table above.

doc_brown
Explorer
Explorer
kdk wrote:
Spent a lot of time installing a new washer and dryer in the MH that was neither plumbed or wired for one. Quite a challenge and would probably not try it again. But the wife is ecstatic so it was worth it.
Blessings; Keith
Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum should have been in "what did you do to your MH today", don't know how to move it

Congrats! I use my combo every day while traveling. Love the convenience.
Steve,Kathy and Josh
Morpheus(Basenji)at Rainbow Bridge
2004 40' TSDP Country Coach Inspire DaVinci
350 Cummins, 3000 Allison
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S, Air Force One Braking, Blue Ox

Mile_High
Explorer
Explorer
Good for you! That would be a job! Glad you enjoy them already. I would be dissapointed if I didn't have any now that I'm used to it.
2013 Winnebago Itasca Meridian 42E
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Towed

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Very impressive. Where did you make room for it?
A W/D is the only thing missing from our new TT (on order) and I wish I could find a place for one as well but I doubt there's room.
Got any pics?

Scott