cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New Thor Omni xg32

macdale4
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone have one of these yet? They look neat but I'd like some pros and cons from actual owners. We are thinking of moving up from our Lance TC next year. Thanks.
Dale & Eileen
1998 Lance 945 Legend
2011 Ford F-350, dually, 4 X 4
5 REPLIES 5

carringb
Explorer
Explorer
Main con IMO, and this applies to all pickup Class Cs, as the cab height in relation to the house height. It's not very friendly to passing into the cab, and if you have passengers, they can't see forward. Hardly at all.

At least the OMNI has that upper windshield in the cabover, but it's too high for seated passenger to see the road out of. So... make sure you test drive with any passengers susceptible to motion sickness
2000 Ford E450 V10 VAN! 450,000+ miles
2014 ORV really big trailer
2015 Ford Focus ST

kwplot34
Explorer
Explorer
klutchdust wrote:
Dang, what a beast. This coach is awesome looking.

They are pretty nice.

klutchdust
Explorer II
Explorer II
Dang, what a beast. This coach is awesome looking.

kwplot34
Explorer
Explorer
I have an XG32. We really like it and it drives awesome, no suspension or steering upgrades needed and plenty of power. No real issues with the coach, the sunshade for the overhead bunk window came loose had it fixed under warranty and had a window over the dinette that was making noise so Thor replaced both of them.

Grhoward
Explorer
Explorer
Hi! We upgraded from a Lance TC to the Thor Omni last August. We love it but had to address some issues after a few trips. Normal for new coaches. If you still need info, let me know and I will provide more details. Noticed your post is more than a month old so not sure if you still need info! Good luck!