cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need someone to drive a 22 ft Winnebago

Fraveler
Explorer
Explorer
We need an experienced driver with clean record to drive our clean and reliable camper to WA from CT. We can negotiate the expenses paid by us depending on how long it takes you to make the trip. You can have a vacation from the East Coast to West Coast in our camper.
6 REPLIES 6

pnichols
Explorer II
Explorer II
PartyOf Five wrote:
That's one way to get across the boring Midwest ๐Ÿ™‚

You might want to visit this website for a whole bunch of surprising things/places to do, see, and visit all over the U.S.:

https://www.atlasobscura.com/things-to-do/united-states
2005 E450 Itasca 24V Class C

garyhaupt
Explorer
Explorer
If the first offer fails...give me a shout. I live in BC. I would drive to you...then drive your RV to destination and fly back to the original location and drive back home.

37 years pro driving and now retired.

hauptgw@gmail.com

Gary Haupt
I have a Blog..about stuff, some of which is RV'ing.

http://mrgwh.blogspot.ca/

BarabooBob
Explorer III
Explorer III
There is nothing boring about the midwest. You just have to get off of the interstate highways and look around. I have been in 48 states and have not found a boring one yet. Stop at any small town and actually talk to the locals and they will tell you about some great attractions that you will never find anywhere else.
Even Illinois has very interesting sites once you get out of Chicago.
Bob & Dawn Married 34 years
2017 Viking 17RD
2011 Ford F150 3.5L Ecoboost 420 lb/ft
Retired

PartyOf_Five
Explorer
Explorer
That's one way to get across the boring Midwest ๐Ÿ™‚
PartyOf5 appreciating our Creator thru the created. 5 yrsL 50k, 49 states & 9 provinces.

May you find Peace in all you endeavor.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds interesting. Fun!
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Tom_Barb
Explorer
Explorer
Fraveler wrote:
We need an experienced driver with clean record to drive our clean and reliable camper to WA from CT. We can negotiate the expenses paid by us depending on how long it takes you to make the trip. You can have a vacation from the East Coast to West Coast in our camper.

We have family in NY, a clean driving record, and would love to drive it there .

PM me
2000 Newmar mountain aire 4081 DP, ISC/350 Allison 6 speed, Wrangler JL toad.