cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first RV purchase

gr8ful
Explorer
Explorer
Hello everyone. I live in Phoenix, AZ area and I'm looking to buy my first RV, class c tops 24' or B+, 22-24'. I'm seriously considering this one as it has most of the things i'm looking for such as a bed, underside storage, full bath, good kitchen and such.

Since i know NOTHING about RVs, a friend who's owned several, came with me and thought it was in good overall shape both in and out, but is concerned that it had stabilizer springs on the front suspension and also had trailer brakes installed. the owner said her uncle, the original owner, used to tow his jeep on a trailer with it.

I would appreciate your input and opinions greatly!

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/rvs/5269711391.html
3 REPLIES 3

The_Logans
Explorer
Explorer
Well, a new Tioga 25g is around 95,000.00... so what you're looking seems to be a fair STARTING PRICE. I'm sure that the eventual price will be a lot lower.

I agree, get it inspected, and check the date codes on the tires. If the owner won't agree to an inspection, walk away!

If it is truly a one owner, so much the better, and it looks to have a lot of options (like the window covers).
Me, My wonderful Wife, 2 Bluetick Hounds, a Newfie, a Cairn Terrier & a Black Lab / Newfie Mix.
2018 Jayco Alante 31v

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
have a rv inspector check it out, and I don,t like buying used rv,s that were used for towing, that says the motor and tranny were well used,maybe abused.

GMandJM
Explorer
Explorer
Courtsey Clicky to the advert in Gr8ful's post
G-half can always find a way to do things upside-down, inside-out or backward.
It's his Super Power!