cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microwave recall

SKIRMISH
Explorer
Explorer
So many times I walked by the Minnie Winnie when it was plugged into power on the side of the house I heard a beeping sound and could never figure it out when we got our motorhome, I'd unlock it and go searching and could never catch the culprit but one day when I was in there the microwave started beeping.
I thought it was odd and would just turn off the breaker from then on when it was parked there. I went to use it the other day and noticed the whole panel was lit up and all the buttons not responding to my touch. I removed it from its cabinet and started fiddling with it but had no luck so I googled the model number and brand for tips on what could be wrong and I noticed they had a recall on my model but our motorhome is a 2003 model. I called Samsung and the woman asked which model I had and she told me it was recalled. They are sending me a check to buy a new one! Pretty good service after 14 years! Thanks Samsung. If you plan on doing this, be prepared to be on hold for a while though.
1 REPLY 1

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Awesome, glad to hear there are still companies out there that stand by their stuff, no matter what.
Most companies you'd have got an answer like, "too bad, it's out of warranty.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund