cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

looking for owners of 2004-2005 Pace Arrows

Jim_Bakker
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to make contact with others who own one of the new (2004, 2005) Pace Arrows so we can share experiences, problems, good things, etc.
Jim and Suzi Bakker
Carmichael, CA

2004 Pace Arrow 36B, Workhorse W22
Ultrapower upgrade
2006 Honda CR-V
1,941 REPLIES 1,941

Toy-hauler
Explorer
Explorer
I am selling my 2004 Pace Arrow G35. Options: Workhorse, washer and dryer, auto locating satellite dish, power sunvisor and dinette. I bought it back east and drove it straight home 7/29/04 to Seattle Wa. It has 6000 miles. Used it 3 times since. Slate gray is the color. It is like new/clean as new. Not enough time to use. $91,500. warranty till the end of july 05 of coach and 3yrs. on chassis. My cell #206-650-5959. Eric.
08 F-450 Red Lariat 08 KZ Inferno

Sharp1147
Explorer
Explorer
Nowitall:

We have our PA at Demontrond RV in Texas City right now getting the dash problem fixed! We had a few things to have corrected before we take a 2 week Christmas trip to Boerne/Kerrville. I tell you what...that dash squeak made me crazy. It was like taking 2 pieces or styrofoam and rubbing them together, while the dash itself was shaking all over the place. Demontrond looked at it and said it should be an easy fix. I will definitely let you know.
Take care!
Sharp Family
Mooresville, NC
2004 Pace Arrow 37C
Workhorse
2004 Ford Explorer

mchero
Explorer
Explorer
Fyr guy

Have a 93 PADP here in New Hampshire & do some winter camping now & then. I keep the light in the water tank compartment on. Just enough heat to keep the water, black & gray tanks from freezing.

Also, If your hooked up to shore power use the heater strips in your AC (you might have heat pumps) to keep the temp up during the day. I use my furnaces at night & the heat strips during the day. Saves on LP. My wife thinks the AC units make too much noise at night.

RM

Hey all, I've got a question. I'm leaving on a trip next week to the Grand Canyon and staying near Flagstaff, AZ. Because I'm normally in SoCal I don't have to worry about freezing weather. How does the water tanks keep from freezing? I've heard the PA has heated tanks but how do they operate? Any help will e greatly appreciated.

Paul Turpin, I had the angle iron installed under the hitch for my Blue Ox Underskirt and it came out great and will make pics available to all by e-mail if anyone else is interested.
Robert McHenry
Currently, Henniker NH
07 Fleetwood Discovery 39V
1K Solar dieselrvowners.com
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Prior:1993 Pace Arrow 37' Diesel

scraig1184
Explorer
Explorer
Sandy, maybe I'm just an idiot, I'll keep trying. Just hoped that I wasn't the only one having these problems. If I am, then clearly I'm the problem.

Thanks
Stan & Scarlett
2005 Pace Arrow 36B
8.1L Workhorse

D_LJones
Explorer
Explorer
Nowitall: I had two sources of noise from our dash. The first was due to the instrument housing being very loose and the dealer secured this for me.

The second was a squeak caused by the molded plastic strip that contains the defroster vent - just rear of the windshield. The dealer used a few pieces of 2-sided foam tape under it in a few places. But don't over-tighten the screws - this stuff cracks easily - as I found out.

Fyr_guy
Explorer
Explorer
Stan, I can't imagine your having trouble fueling unless the fuel spout on the 36B is totally different than the 37C?? Mine is under the license plate at the rear and have not had any trouble fueling. Here in California we also have the vapor control collar at the nozzle and still have no troubles.
Sandy
"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime."
-Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.

2005 Pace Arrow 37C "Bronze" Workhorse 8.1 "Ultrapower" upgrade
2004 Honda CRV

Nowitall
Explorer
Explorer
Sharp: We have an '04 Southwind, which is 98% of a Pace Arrow(!) and I've noticed a dash squeek that is absolutely impossible to locate. It comes and goes. Hopefully it'll come when we visit the dealer in a few days!

If you find a cure to your rattle, please let us know!
nowitall@gmail.com
2004 Southwind 32VS (8.1 Litre Chebby)
2009 Mazda Tribute Toadie
Finally escaped the hoomidity and skeeters for the Front Range of Colorado!

Travelin' By RV

scraig1184
Explorer
Explorer
Okay, a little help please. How do all of you get fuel into that awkward fuel spout? I've noticed that some filling station nozzles fit just fine and others won't fit at all. After I search around for a station that's high enough to take my coach, I still don't know if the nozzle will fit into the fuel spout. Do you carry a funnel, or is there something I'm missing here?

Thanks,
Stan & Scarlett
2005 Pace Arrow 36B
8.1L Workhorse

scraig1184
Explorer
Explorer
Sandy,
My guess is that the entire light fixture would be replaced, but that's just a guess.
Stan & Scarlett
2005 Pace Arrow 36B
8.1L Workhorse

Paul_Turpin
Explorer
Explorer
Can't speak for everyone, but Fleetwood has always been good to me on getting things fixed. I had my PA in for service the other day, getting ready for our Christmas in Las Vegas trip and I just mention to the service tect that sometimes the recliner chair will not stay open all the way. I came back to pick up my rig and the servce tect related that they removed the chair and sent it to Flexsteel to have it worked on. This why I will always buy Fleetwood(my 3rd).
Paul and Sue
2004 Pace Arrow 37C
Workhorse
2006 Saturn Ion

Steve_Val
Explorer
Explorer

When showering, lots of water flows from the backflow prevention valve on the shower faucet hose, regardless of where the shower head is positioned relative to the backflow prevention valve. The dealer has ordered a new hose and faucet, but Iโ€™m skeptical that will solve the problem. Anyone else had this problem?

More than likely, the crimp on the hose itself is the problem. Had this problem in the past, both in residential and RV applications. Don't be skeptical - give them a chance to fix it. If it is the valve, they'll replace that if necessary...

Steve
05 Revolution LE40E

Fyr_guy
Explorer
Explorer
Stan, haven't had the time to check out the culprit yet. Can't understand how that would happen though unless I turned on the flourescent light at the entry while I went to turn the heater on?? We're seldom without shore power so I can see that it might present a problem if you were boondocking and knocked the thermostat out. Now their's at least 2 of us that will have the solution. One other question Stan, do you think the tech guy meant a bad individual light or the entire flourescent lamp??
Sandy
"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime."
-Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.

2004 Honda CRV

scraig1184
Explorer
Explorer
Sandy,
Thanks, I'll save your message for future use. Just curious though, did you find a bad flourscent light?
Stan & Scarlett
2005 Pace Arrow 36B
8.1L Workhorse

Jim_Bakker
Explorer
Explorer
Isn't technology wonderful? Makes me glad I have a 2004 model with the old-fashioned levers for setting the desired temperature.
Jim and Suzi Bakker
Carmichael, CA

2004 Pace Arrow 36B, Workhorse W22
Ultrapower upgrade
2006 Honda CR-V

Fyr_guy
Explorer
Explorer
SUCCESS!! The above post hit it squarley on the head. Followed it to the letter and Thermostat is now operational. This is a good one to remember.
Sandy
-Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.

2004 Honda CRV